Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I look forward to him crashing and burning in the next couple of years. Once he's 20, the tweens will lose interest and he will be yesterday's news. He has no real talent, so IMO he has no real future. The same thing happened to David Cassidy in the 70s. Once he got older, his fame nose dived. I saw him being interviewed a few months ago. He went from being a millionaire teen superstar to being a destitute and broke has been.

Usher didn't crash and burn, neither have the Jonas Brothers. When he's 20, the same girls who are in love with him now will be then. Not to mention the cougars. As a musician and vocal coach, he has talent. Sounds like someone had a shot of "hatorade" and is a tinsy bit jealous.

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Man some of you guys are pretty fucking sick. Let him have his moment of fame. Yeah every one loses it sooner or later. His music is no better or worse than any of the rest of the corporate auto-tuned swill floating around out there. I am more impressed with the fact that in his off time he's actually doing something good instead of making an ass out of himself like so many others.

He is fucking cute, and I'll bet you he's fucking hung too. Wouldn't that just make all the Justin haters piss in their cheerios!

I hope he is hung, just to piss off all his haters. And if he is, then they'll begin with the rumors that he has had penis enlargement surgery.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmm, the law says he is legal, so he's legal. Whether you like 18 yo guys or 100 year old guys, that doesn't matter. He is legal. No one has posted pics of him in this thread, so nothing illegal as taken place. I don't think it is against the law to have fully clothed pictures of boys and girls under the age or 18 doing nothing in the way of sexual acts on the internet. If so, 90% of the internet wouldn't exist.

Justin is a good looking young man. Doesn't matter if one finds him talented or not. He is good looking and will most likely get better looking as he matures. What is the problem with wanting to see a good looking, legal, young man showing a little skin?

I actually agree with much of what you say, but wanted to comment on the bolded section.

While it may technically not be illegal, it is against the rules here. To some that may seem extreme, but Rob has made that rule to ensure that we as members, and this site as a whole are all protected from even the slightest indication of minors being featured on this site.

All it would take would be for one over zealous do gooder to happen to see a pic of a minor on a site primarily about penises and sexual situations, and they could cause a lot of problems, not too mention getting the law involved.

Rob owns this site, and has the right and the responsability of keeping himself, and us safe.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Woo hoo, Justin Bieber turns 18 today. That means that all you folks who have been itching to post pics or discuss sex with him can have at it! (Just make sure they're pics taken from today onward.)

Personally, I'm not particularly a fan. What's the attraction?

Last edited:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Only pix taken TODAY and after today....

I was waiting for someone to bring up his bday. Love him or hate him he's fully a part of pop culture. Hopefully we won't see him in 10yrs in a "Behind The Music" what went wrong special.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Sadly, the "biebs" will be a short lived spiral up until the next creation of the publicity machine appears. In order for the next one to go up, the current one will have to go down and that happening is absolutely assured. The average life of these teen idol types is at most usually 5 years on the top of the pile. After that he has to sustain it himself and sadly again he is too much of a "cookie cutter" creation to do that. Remember Shaun Cassidy, Patrick Cassidy and David Cassidy. Yes, all three have great careers at this point in time, but it is not singing and getting little teenie bopper girls all excited. There have been numerous creations of the "publicity machine" and here are a few names from the past. Willie Aames, Scott Biao, Shaun Cassidy, MacCauley Culkin, are only a few of those who have faded and had some very tough times. Others have included Dana Plato, Todd Bridges and Gary Colemanm, Leif Garrett, his real life Sister Dawn Lyn, Danny Bonaduce, Jeremy Gelbwacks, are but a few to be used and then cast aside. Back in the 1950's and 1960's the ones that were on the covers of everything were Tony Dow (Leave it to Beaver) and Don Grady (My Three Sons) and even Rusty Hamer (Make Room for Daddy). The only advocate out there for these people in a sense is the group "A Minor Consideration" which was founded by Paul Peterson of Donna Reed Show fame. What bothers me about the "Biebs" and others like him is that they end up used up and when cast aside mentally are very much damaged by the crash and burn. Some make it, but the percentage that sustain a long career in the spotlight is very small.

Now with regards to the "Biebs" he has the same appeal to me as Marcus Bachmann. He has the androgynous look that is popular right now and is one that probably will look like he's 18 when he is 25. That in and of itself is not a good thing, as it stereotypes him beyond repair. As far as seeing anything of him "au naturel" the thought turns my stomach in reality. Looking at him would in my mind be like looking at something illegal and illicit. He may be cute to some, but not to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avidude

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find it funny as hell when people try to make a point by spewing a total crock of crap. Understand we all have different opinions and different tastes in music. But you just can't be a tiny bit intelligent and think this kid isn't talented. This young man had more soul at 6 then most of us will have in our lifetime. Selling out MSG when he did is just unheard of. I wish him great success and hope he is around a long time so he can piss off all the folks who wish to see great people fail.

Reactions: Sebasvk

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it funny as hell when people try to make a point by spewing a total crock of crap. Understand we all have different opinions and different tastes in music. But you just can't be a tiny bit intelligent and think this kid isn't talented. This young man had more soul at 6 then most of us will have in our lifetime. Selling out MSG when he did is just unheard of. I wish him great success and hope he is around a long time so he can piss off all the folks who wish to see great people fail.

I agree..... He has good looks, he is kind, he is giving of himself and he has talent. All of these traits will give him a long standing career ahead of him....Happy Birthday Bieber!!!

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and legal isn't the standard i set my ethics to.
creepy is creepy.
your boner for the Bieb is ultra creepy.
just cuz ya got ya panties all oragami'd over it.

and The Biebs looks like a 15 year old lesbian.:smile:

Well, that´s a matter of taste....

I also find it creepy if a guy get´s boner from looking at a 70 yo man. But I don´t judge other peoples taste...

It´s perfectly normal to be attracted to young women and young men aged 18 or so and if people consider that to be almost pedophilia, that´s their problem because that just shows how stupid and ignorant they are (not talking about you, but talking in general). Why do you think that teen- and twinksites are so popular among gaymen? ;)

I agree...this thread is creepy as fuck! And that link to those "boys who look like lesbians who look like Bieber" is loaded with underage boys. You guys are fucked up!

I don´t think it´s creepy to like a 18 yo old!

And I don´t even think it´s creepy to like a 16-17 yo old, because if you like him at 18 you probably also liked him at 17, but still everybody here would deny that. I do find a little bit hypocritic that everybody (well: many...) suddenly likes him when he is 18, but not two days ago when he was 17. He is still the same gay, isn´t he? ;)

Creepy is if you liked him at 13....being 17-18 is so much different! I think that the USA is the only country in the world where it´s considered almost pedophilia to like a 17 yo old. Only in America!

Sorry for my honesty, but I just needed to say this. And since I hate hypocrisia, I will not be hypocritic myself...yes I also liked him two days ago. Just ban me if you think that´s wrong LOL

Man some of you guys are pretty fucking sick. Let him have his moment of fame. Yeah every one loses it sooner or later. His music is no better or worse than any of the rest of the corporate auto-tuned swill floating around out there. I am more impressed with the fact that in his off time he's actually doing something good instead of making an ass out of himself like so many others.

He is fucking cute, and I'll bet you he's fucking hung too. Wouldn't that just make all the Justin haters piss in their cheerios!

I quote every word...all his haters are just jealous about his succes :D

And people who find it creepy to like a 18 yo are fucking ignorant and intolerant. I hate when people judge other peoples taste like that. He is not a child anymore, wake up!. He is a fully deveolped and sexually active teenager!:smile:

I hope he is hung, just to piss off all his haters. And if he is, then they'll begin with the rumors that he has had penis enlargement surgery.

He IS hung, don´t worry ;)

And that pisses all his haters of, therefore they have to accuse those who are attracted by him of being creepy, because they are jealous about all the attention that he gets....:cool:

Last edited: