Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m still upset about all of the tattoos. A couple of years ago, around the time of the nude photo leak, he had just the right amount of tats. He looked just about perfect in every way. Since then, seeing him shirtless is like looking at a billboard. I have to search to find his nipples. It’s just a damn crime against humanity.

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’m still upset about all of the tattoos. A couple of years ago, around the time of the nude photo leak, he had just the right amount of tats. He looked just about perfect in every way. Since then, seeing him shirtless is like looking at a billboard. I have to search to find his nipples. It’s just a damn crime against humanity.

Haha. I agree, but some people are into the look and he seems to like it too.

Reactions: Jarizzi

I just wish he'd have removed all layers of clothing. He is looking sexier and sexier every time I see him. The ink doesn't even bother me one way or another.

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just wish he'd have removed all layers of clothing. He is looking sexier and sexier every time I see him. The ink doesn't even bother me one way or another.

That’s where I am. Ink or no ink, he’s sexy and I want to see more of his body. Particularly his dick and his ass, haha.