Justin bieber's dad is hot!!!!(pics inside)

aadale

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This man is NOT a public figure. Why not leave him his privacy? For all of you that drewl, remember these points:
1.) He doesn't know that you exist.
2.) He doesn't care about you.
3.) He does not lust after you.

Grow up.

jockripper all I can say is.....
LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!!!!!

Reactions: traderjoe

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This man is NOT a public figure. Why not leave him his privacy? For all of you that drewl, remember these points:

Grow up.

Ummmmm... he has YouTube videos as well as tons of online photos and has made no attempt to have any of them removed. So much for not being a "public figure". If someone is seeking a private life, they wouldn't do this. Which is not to say that I (or anyone else) remotely cares about Justin Bieber's Dad beyond the usual curiosity of seeing the parents of a pop star. But damn. :rolleyes:

tmturner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@jockripper- 10% gay? WTF does that mean anyway? and the same with BDS? 10% straight? would you please explain how you arrive at the percentage? This always confuses me?

S

SirConcis

Bieber has a very common look for canadian kids born in the 1990s with parents feeding him lots of veggies and never any candy. They seem to mature slower. And likely uncut.

When the boy hits 30, maybe he'll start to have manly body features and start having pubic hair :)

His dad definitely looks like a man. I wonder if folks like Bieber (famous or not) realise that their look is not masculine at all ?

Reactions: Thkcinsz

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I say papa is a little hottie and has cool style too. He has a lot more booty-busting years left. Don't be hating fellas.....the man is fine and if you'd notice, not trying to steal any of his son's celebrity. Why can't some of us respect good deeds.

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Grow up.

Where the hell did that come from? ....Settle down.

And by the by - those 3 points refer to Every. Single. Celebrity. - Big deal.