Justin Deeley anyone?

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mmmmm...I find this gentleman to be quite attractive and delicious, although he looks to be average sized down below, but hes got a nice butt. :biggrin1: Anyone? Anyone?
He also had a cameo in 2009's Couples Retreat but mostly does modeling.

prd_9293img2.xlg.jpg

DSC_4715.jpg

prd_9293img1.xlg.jpg

prd_4823img2.xlg.jpg

prd_9253img4.xlg.jpg

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Time to go back to my original love.

Justin Deeley who used to be on 90210 got cut...but now he's been cast as a season regular on Drop Dead Diva starting Season 5.

ALSO I've been wondering if this gorgeous man is uncut or not. From all his underwear modelling pictures it looked like he was circumcised but I found a few of his pictures that might disprove that, and also might put some insight to the whole "do uncut men have to roll back their foreskin in underwear photoshoots" which I think Justin does do.

Justin Deeley93.jpg

Justin Deeley86.jpg

The two pics in the orange you can see a skin fold on the head of the penis...which leads me to think he's uncut.

Justin Deeley77.jpg

Justin Deeley87.jpg

but then you'll have pics like this which you can see he might be cut

Yes no one might care, but I do, lol! And no one else might find him attractive but I do! :)

Last edited:

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember running across some pics he did modeling a mesh type thong, you could basically see everything. He looked cute. Always thought he was cute. Wonder what he's into. I get a gay/bi/fuck anything if horny enough vibe.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm gonna go with cut, but loosely so - as am I. Cut but lots of skin left behind. So, can fool others and look uncut on occasion. He's hot - definitely a top attraction.

I can understand that argument BUT, in the majority of his other pictures where he might have pulled his skin back there are no other signs of a loose skin, however there is evidence of a foreskin rolling back into place in those pics where he has the orange underwear on.

LOL!

He obviously has no problem with nudity, in his last movie roll he got in a small movie he went nude to jump into a lake, not to mention his multiple nude photos, but none full frontal. Although I remember a few years back when International Jock used him heavily as a model, he modeled some mesh seethru briefs but they of course covered the goods :( I would pay International Jock money for those pictures, lol! :biggrin1: