Lobbawa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
U a damn lie I know him personally I wish he was gay but he isn’t . just because a dude is very pretty and carries himself like a man and not a thug in the black world he gotta be gay .trust and believe I’ve trie d to get him to smash my Patty cakes but he isn’t into it .
So… we’re just supposed to take your word for it? Even tho your profile says you live in North Carolina and he’s lived in New York all his life.

I’m the last one to believe most of the gay rumours about every celebrity that ever existed, and I think Justin’s probably straight, but if you’re gonna make a statement like that at least back it up

D

deleted20137151

So… we’re just supposed to take your word for it? Even tho your profile says you live in North Carolina and he’s lived in New York all his life.

I’m the last one to believe most of the gay rumours about every celebrity that ever existed, and I think Justin’s probably straight, but if you’re gonna make a statement like that at least back it up
Y’all gonna be messy and make up stuff to fit the narrative u want anyway idgaf oj whether u believe me I’m rich libing and so is Justin we bothing doing what we love miss thang

mysterious123

Loved Member
Media
Or...your not his type. There's a whole message correspondence between him and a football player that was leaked
y'all want every straight guy to be gay...I think it stems from an inferiority complex. Even if he was gay you wouldn't get him. Some people are actually straight. Stop falling for all these bs lies from weirdos. You want it to be true, but they know that.

Reactions: Donlpz452323

69notekashi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
U a damn lie I know him personally I wish he was gay but he isn’t . just because a dude is very pretty and carries himself like a man and not a thug in the black world he gotta be gay .trust and believe I’ve trie d to get him to smash my Patty cakes but he isn’t into it .
Facts he’s 100% not gay