Justin Gaston

D

deleted12830

Just ran across pics of this gorgeous guy. I don't care too much about his life, just know he appeared at some American Idol shit and is supposed to be dating Miley Cirus. He was born in 1988, and started being an underwear model when he was already of legal age.

Morning Wood: Justin Gaston - Pictures - The Insider at The Insider#
Photo
Photo
Mostbeautifulman.com - The World's #1 Male Celebrity Site
Sambag's Blog -- Internation Jock Presents Justin Gaston - pictures, picture, pics, images, gallery, info, bio, gossip, shirtless, photos

Extreme VPL:
Zimbio Pilot - Men's Underwear Wikizine by UndiesDrawer

DRockStar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
VPL hes cut hes hot, but attention whores like him who obviously just live on their looks disgust me

NYhungguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's TOTALLY hot but there is somthing wrong with him and his interest in hanging out with some 15 year old girl who can't act!

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I'd bend him over and fuck him solid, then I'm legal and so is he. But HE'S dating a fifteen year old. Somethings not right when a 20 year old man can date a 15 year old, and the parents don't say anything.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Am I the only one who remembers when it was perfectly normal for a high school girl to have a boyfriend who was in college or of that age? I mean, I seem to remember that it was almost celebrated and idealized in so many '80s movies. But perhaps Hollywood has always been a bit pervy.:biggrin: Anyhow, I don't see what's so wrong about it. If he was more into his twenties then I'd be appalled.