Justin Hartley

Fiendofdopeisland

Sexy Member
Media
So, I see that an Aquaman pilot was filmed but so far no one has picked it up. Justin stars as AC (Aquaman), and I can't help but wonder...who in their right mind would not want to watch him swim around mostly unclothed for an hour once a week? Check out www.justinhartley.net for some pictures.

FODI

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Be sure to see "Race You To The Bottom". Justin plays a married Str8 guy who is seduced into handjob by a gay guy ( I sooooo love that sorta thing Yanno :biggrin1:).

I've thought this guy was smokin' hot since I first saw him on "Smallville". I bought the DVD "Race to the Bottom", based on your recommendation. I got it on Amazon.com tonight. If it doesn't live up to your boast, you're going to have to seduce me into a handjob to make up for it. Lmao !!:biggrin1:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've thought this guy was smokin' hot since I first saw him on "Smallville". I bought the DVD "Race to the Bottom", based on your recommendation. I got it on Amazon.com tonight. If it doesn't live up to your boast, you're going to have to seduce me into a handjob to make up for it. Lmao !!:biggrin1:
Well - in that case, here's hoping You don't like it...but I think You will. :wink:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This pic almost looks like a shot out of a gay fetish movie. This pic even more so, this pic too.

This pic makes me want to offer him a place to rest his ankles.

This pic gives evidence that wears larger than average socks. In this pic, one sees standard size pavers (8x4), which is 8" length + cement + 4" width equals close to 13" boot; from This Old House, I remember that a size 10.5 boot and size 11 shoes usually measure 12" heel to toe (which helps neither my boyfriend nor me measure things in the yard).

What can we tell from this pic, providing it is his home office:
• someone has been shopping at Ikea
• someone uses great computers
• someone has pictures of himself on the wall, he is an actor after all
and
• masculine guys pick dark wall colors, according to my girlfriend (which is one of the MANY reasons that I and my boyfriend are no longer allowed to go to HomeDepot or Lowes by ourselves and even less together)

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What can we tell from this pic, providing it is his home office:
Obsessive compulsive
Still uses Excell
VCR and DVD player
Picture of himself x4 in one frame(someone loves themself)
Pretending to be oblivious to the camera
Bright colors
Everything scheduled(goes along with obsessive compulsive)
Abstract Art
Fabulous flower
GAY!

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hope everyone knows I was just joking. I know it wasn't excell and the majority of those things could be found in anyones home. Granted maybe not in those colors, but still. Just trying to bring in a little humor.