Justin Hartley

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think they squashed the idea of an Aquaman show. Theymay do a Green Arrow spin off. The "coming in January" promo of Smallville looked like they were bringing on a bunch of the "good mutants" from Smallville and forming and a Justice League type group. And it looks like Clark and Lana might hook up again. And, with any luck, Chloe will get run over by a tractor.

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I had (more) superpowers, I would work to help humanity, I wouldn't be such a ****-up around Lana, I'd sneek a peek in the Lakers locker room (just for professional curiosity's sake) I would take food to the poor and medicine to the sick. And I'd still push Chloe in front of a truck.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If I had (more) superpowers, I would work to help humanity, I wouldn't be such a ****-up around Lana, I'd sneek a peek in the Lakers locker room (just for professional curiosity's sake) I would take food to the poor and medicine to the sick. And I'd still push Chloe in front of a truck.

Pfft, not with no wheelz you wouldn't...

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never watched Heroes cause it was on the same time as Prison Break, I think. I've heard it's good tho. How can you pass up Smallville tho? It's practically American History in a comic book sort of way.

Yah, I am torn.

Heroes or Smallville.:tongue:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinnie such a beautiful man , why you must be superman , I can imagine you in tights.

joe1

Expert Member
Media
So what do we know about what Justin's packin? Would love to see a
hot pic of his.. uh.....arrow! (sorry) Anyone have any ideas?

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
234172602411520073639706.jpg