Justin Hartley

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beautiful eyes, beautiful everything really.

I'm going to go with the idea that he's a grower, because the side pic of him in the Green Arrow costume (injection shot) shows air between his crotch and his codpiece. God wouldn't be that capricious, would he?

Oh! Scrap Green Arrow and Aquaman. How perfect would he be as Warren Worthington/Angel/Archangel?

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a youtube video titled How to seduce a straight dude and he is in it. He is being turned on by this gay friend will they drink beer and talk about women. Near the end of the video the friend asks him if he wanted a bj and he says yea. The look on his face when the guy reaches over and touches his crotch made me so hard I almost busted my zipper.

1Steve

Loved Member
Media
There is a youtube video titled How to seduce a straight dude and he is in it. He is being turned on by this gay friend will they drink beer and talk about women. Near the end of the video the friend asks him if he wanted a bj and he says yea. The look on his face when the guy reaches over and touches his crotch made me so hard I almost busted my zipper.
You have a few things wrong here. First off the name of the clip is "How to get a straight jock in 10 easy steps". YouTube - How to get a straight jock in 10 easy steps
Secondly if you watch the film the clip was taken from, which I saw last night, he is offered and receives a hand job, not a BJ (God I only wish it was a BJ!) The film is called "Race me to the bottom". The seduction scene shows a brief 10 seconds or so of the friend putting his hand down Justin's pants and jerking him off. You don't see that in the YouTube clip, which ends with him opening Justin's zipper. You only see him open Justin's belt buckle and the sound of his zipper opening. In the full movie, same thing, except you then see him lift Justin's shirt and stick his hand down his pants. However, all you really see is the friends upper arm during the hand job and the look on both their faces. You never actually see the hand itself or Justin's crotch, as the scene is filmed with the guys sitting side by side and from belt buckle up. The scene is also interrupted most of the time by memory scenes of the guy giving the hand job talking to someone in his past. So it's like Hand job, for 10 seconds, followed by daydream memory sequence by his friend, followed by Justin Buckling his pants back up. It's only hot if you have a good imagination and fill in the blanks for yourself. BTW, the 10 easy steps in the YouTube clip are inserted by the up-loader. There are no steps in text during the scene in the original movie. Oh and while the movie is OK, Justin is not in anything other than the HJ scene. The rest of the movie is about the gay guy that gave him the HJ and some girl he hangs out with.

Last edited:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check out these HQ pics of Justin Hartley who plays Oliver Queen. This 32 yo actor is quite the looker himself, don't you agree?
Good Heavens MichiganRico, You just have a direct line to my taste in men, don't You?
I just about literally drool over Justin. Talk about perfection in a man!
BTW - he's adorable (and shirtless) in "Spring Breakdown", and "Race You To The Bottom" is worth owning just for that handjob scene. I sure wish his "Aquaman" pilot had been picked up as a series.
My only gripes with Justin: I wish he'd give up that penchant he has for those Godawful baggy boardshorts (Speedos please Mr. Hartley!). And I wish he'd stop shaving his chest. I'd jizz my pants to find a hi-res version of this or any similar shot without the shaved chest!

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is another without his chest shaved.
Thanks Steve. There's a whole series of him on that black leather chair. ...But, for some reason, hi-res versions of them are annoyingly elusive.
:frown1:

Reactions: cderekgo

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, he is incredibly hot. My tastes have always been for Clark Kent, but I drool over Oliver when he's on screen, too!

When that scene started I cried out, "No! Not the face! Anywhere but the face!" when Oliver got punched. TheBF thought it was hilarious.