Justin Hartley

jensen_fan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any screen cap pics or vids of him from tonight's "Smallville," when he was in drag and jumped off the stage there was briefly some nice tighty whitey bulge sightage. :smile:

I'll upload some later....nice sight. He suits it lol

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
So it's 2012. Any new updates? Bulge pics of this hot man?

There are a lot of good threads & posts about him (Justin Hartley) throughout this site. Sometimes someone who can do so here combines multiple threads about the same person into one thread which is awesome & very much appreciated because then you can find a lot more about someone here all in one thread without a lot of repeat posts, makes it easier to search, also for new members/searchers to find what's already here, etc. etc.

There are also some good pics of him linked in this post too here:

He's in a gay movie where he gets a HJ. You cat see anything though. The movie is called "race you to the bottom" and you can prob find it on Netflix. Came out in 05.

bigcalijock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He is super hot on that show and I get a gay vibe. He could have his way with me and I would have my way with him. Excellent show. A surprise at the end of every show.
I totally agree and love the show also.

Tripod403

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I totally agree and love the show also.
Just seen Justin on $100,000 pyramid tonight and he's so hot! Anyone know his orientation? Any real nudes of him around? Love to see more of him! Sexy man!

Reactions: bigcalijock