Justin Long

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been drooling over him since he wore those tiny yellow shorts in Dodgeball.....mmm

bayareaBloke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think he has a big Mac
I Think he does.
funny i was just about to post about him. But yeah that aforementioned Dodgeball scene gives me the sense that he's pretty big (i could have sworn i saw Nice Ball-age in that scene... anybody have a screencap???) ... plus the fact that he's becoming a bit of a manwhore around Hollywood.

and when i see him in Interviews i get a big dick vibe from him.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was a pun but yeah you could be right, little guys have big dicks too.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Funny link about the Mac guy (Justin Long) and how he dresses:
AdFreak: Who wouldn?t want to dress like this guy?

$40 on a hoodie? $15 on a T-shirt? $90!!! on a pair of jeans? Why spend so much money to look like a poor slob? I could put together a similar, yet more stylish, outfit for less than 1/3 of the price.

Only $12 on the shoes is also wrong. Shoes are one article of clothing you shoud spend more money on. Good shoes are worth it.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know it's not a bulge shot, even though it would be fun to see one(!), but somebody sure has been hitting the gym! Wonder what's underneath?

-B

Great pic...who knew Justin was that buff! Those Mac ads are the smartest thing on TV...pure genius. And did you know that poor PC is gay?

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great pic...who knew Justin was that buff! Those Mac ads are the smartest thing on TV...pure genius. And did you know that poor PC is gay?

Well hopefully if he has buffed-up THAT much, then you know it must be for a shirtless part. Otherwise no need for it.

I did find 1 bulge pic, but Im sure there are better (and bigger) ones out there.

-B

Attachments

Reactions: Narutokun2