Justin Mentell

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Templar90, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Templar90

Templar90 Member

Though I've been a lurker for some time, I actually joined this group because of my encounter(s) with Justin Mentell. He's a young actor with a minor role on Boston Legal, as well as some other minor supporting roles. But when it comes to his looks, he's all superstar.

I only found out about him because one of the trainers at my gym pointed him out a few months ago. I recently adjusted my schedule and discovered that we end up overlapping our workouts. So, with much delight I found myself in the lockerroom with him about 3 times a week. To my dissapointment, he doesn't shower, and if he actually changes at all, it's just his shorts, not his boxer briefs. I've been admiring his legs from a distance of about ten feet - he's got amazing legs! And though he's on the smaller side for my taste (I'm 6'5" he's about 5'10") He's perfectly proportioned and has some nice chest hair despite his babyface.

SO...the other day I'm sitting on the bench reading some messages on my pager and look up to see him coming out of the showers wrapped in a towel. There were a few other people in there, so I didn't feel odd discreetly checking him out. I was literally praying that he would drop the towel instead of doing the "pull your underwear over wet pubes under the protective towel" bit. And...(cue Hallelujah music) he drops the towel and starts drying his muscular, hairy legs all the while giving me the full moon ass view. And what an ass! Dear Lord! Then, I literally had to take a breath as I watched him bend over to dry his calves, revealing where the two wet trails of leg hair ran up the back of his thighs, leading to his unbelieveable ass, and - more incredibly - an awe inspiring set of low hangers dangling between. A little further and I could have seen his love hole. SO, he lifts one leg to get his feet and I see his cock bouncing around in front of his balls. And though I can see it, I can't fully appreciate the size. Regarless, I'm sitting there enthralled (with my own meat stirring) watching the scene, trying to take in every detail. He has a wonderfull tan line, and two amazing white cheeks with surprisingly little hair despite the amount leading up his crack from his crotch. Though clearly if you were to spread his cheeks, there would be more.

Sorry to be long winded, but it gets better. I then see why he's showing. He pulls a suit out of the locker and hangs it on the door. I assume he's going somewhere requiring the shower and business attire. It also explained why he was drying off so fervently. Before I realize what's happening, he hangs his towel on the locker, grabs his grey boxer briefs and turns halfway around to put them on. This gives me a perfect profile shot of his package. I was surprised to see that he either doesn't trim his pubes much (seems all the young guys shave these days), or simply had fluffed them when drying, but he had a decent bush of black pubic hair with a beautiful, thick,6 inch cock dangling in front of his slightly red ballsack. He's cut, with a nicely proportioned head and enough wrinkles to indicate size potential. His cirsumcision scar was a little red, but could have been from the shower. When he got the boxer briefs up to his package, his dick flopped up under then band and he kind of tucked everything in. Not sure if he'a a grower or not, but either way, I imagine his manhood becoming a perfect size when engorged. Granted he's kind of a little guy, and they seem to always look big, but I have no doubt that whomever gets to use that beautiful piece of equipment has no complaints.

I watched him dress into a perfectly tailored suit (all the while pretending to read/send messages). We chatted briefly...I comented about the suit, and asked about a hot date, and he said it was a company event.

That was it! I packed my bag and barely made it home in time to relive the experience - this time with a little more fantasy interaction on my part. Wow. I certaily encourage everyone to check out this rising star (hopefully) on Boston Legal. And when you do, know that he's generously filling out his suits.

I work in the entertainment industry (on the legal side) and have had a few encounters with celebs; usually in bathrooms. Huh? Funny how I end up in the bathroom at the same time? :wink: Anyway, other than seeing Topher Grace fall out of his dance belt during a taping of "That 70s show" this is by far the closest, longest and best view I've ever had of a fuckable star.

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Nice!
    Now I'm gonna' have to watch Boston Legal.
    If only to say, "I know somebody who......" :)

3. Italian Guy

Italian Guy New Member

That's hot. :smile: Since I'm a lawyer I watch "Boston Legal", although Justin Mentel was written out a couple months ago and is no longer on the show. :mad:

I like hearing about his dark bush - nice. :cool: If you have any other details about him, by all means share. :biggrin1:

4. Hirsute

Hirsute New Member

Albums:
    Can I suggest that you take up a writing career?

You had me feeling moist and totally titillated ....

What a marvellously well written recollection....

5. dems08

dems08 Member

bump.

6. jacob_6000

jacob_6000 New Member

7. Roch18k

Roch18k New Member

I was sadden to hear of his passing back in 2010. That episode where he's whipping down his pants to impress a paralegal always stays with me.

8. B_Sexeros

B_Sexeros New Member

Nice little fantasy. Very erotic. You should consider a career in creative writing, you'd be rich quick :smile:

9. iryhousen

iryhousen Member

I loved him on Boston Legal. It's unbelievable that he's dead. I thought he looked very similar to Jesse Bradford and a couple of other actors.

Draft saved Draft deleted