Justin Theroux

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Justin Theroux was good in David Lynch's MULHOLLAND DRIVE. That movie was very cerebral. But I should've known better when David Lynch directs a film. Cerebral. Cerebral. Cerebral.

I bet if David Lynch were to have directed Brokeback Mountain...the plot would've actually made sense.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This guy is GORGEOUS. He was on both 'Six Feet Under' and 'Sex and the City' and in both, he was HOT. (and yes, his cock was shown in 'Six Feet Under' - REALLY nice!) Wouldn't mind seeing more on him myself, he's tasty.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lives in The Village/NYC, part of a motorcycle gang (not as down and dirty as it sounds) - him and a fewof his male friends, lived with his girlfriend for a few years, now his constant companion seems to be his dog.
Also he just released his first film as a director, opened to respectable reviews. So with a little help from google you may find out more info on him.

chadshere

Experimental Member
Media
i remember him from about almost ten yrs ago. he used to come to this org that i used to be a part of. he was waaaay waaay thin and used to always ride his skateboard. he had a girlfriend then and was an overall nice guy. people said he was an actor but at the time i never saw him do anything. in nyc the joke is if someone says theyre an actor you say, oh what restaurant do you work in? anyway it wasnt until a few yrs after that i started seeing him in films and on tv. he seemed like a nice guy and i wish him well.

found some more of him jogging commando HQ pics :D

1372356787_justin-theroux-zoom.jpg

Justin-Theroux-on-the-set-of-The-Leftovers-filming-in-NYC-2006027.jpg

Justin-Theroux-on-the-set-of-The-Leftovers-filming-in-NYC-2006030.jpg

Justin-Theroux-on-the-set-of-The-Leftovers-filming-in-NYC-2006029.jpg

Justin-Theroux-on-the-set-of-The-Leftovers-filming-in-NYC-2006032.jpg

Justin-Theroux-on-the-set-of-The-Leftovers-filming-in-NYC-2006042.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: