Justin Timberlake

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There is something wrong about that picture.
Look at the crotch. There's a square shaped piece of fabric. It doesn't look real.
I think someone did something to that picture.

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, that pic was definitely edited. No material folds like that in one area, and then looks like nylon everywhere else. Although, if it were true, I wouldn't be surprised at it. Justin seems like the kinda guy to be more wide than long.

allaussieguys@hotmail.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
coolguy666 said:
So... he has a new album coming out and that has re-awakened my interest in him. Anyone have any revealing pictures of him (or just bearing SOME kind of noticeable bulge???

These are the only ones that i could find that showed something, or where either too hot to not display!!
:rolleyes:

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He personally annoys the hell outta me, trying to be Michael Jackson and all. I think that, given the chance, I'd probably pound him out of anger.

kiki

Experimental Member
Media
i wanna see his cock, no matter how small it is.although i think he has max4 inches i don`t care....:)i want him so.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he looks hot with a buzzcut. don't listen to his music, but he doesn't have to sing if we hang out. is he hung? don't care. :biggrin1:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
dcwrestlefan said:
he looks hot with a buzzcut... is he hung? don't care. :biggrin1:
I've been waiting to do this a long time and now my time has come.:smile:

Please see the attachment.

Attachments

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We know a lady, who dressed him for an event, and she says he's tiny - that he's got a little shrimp down there he thinks is the Titanic..and bad breath. No bad blood otherwise, but just found him to be a cocksure, little prick.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't give a shit how small Timberlake is. I'd like to rub this hard cock against his adorable bottom and pinch his ever-lovin' nipples.

He's as cute as he can be and he's a charter member of "Freinds of Fags".

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dreamer20 said:
I've been waiting to do this a long time and now my time has come.:smile:

Please see the attachment.
Janet has bigger breasts than Justine and I'm quite certain her clitoris is bigger too. Hell, JAnet is even more talented than Justine, but that isn't saying much. Justine is such a pansy sniffing little girl.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BlackCock85 said:
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS SOOO HOTT! I just saw him perform on the VMA's and omg omg omg omg such a hottie, and I saw his cock through his dress pants.....instant boner.

damn, i missed that! i probably would have droooled all over myself. Justin is heavily fuckable too. (though he could do better than Cameron Diaz....yuk.)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
prince_will said:
damn, i missed that! i probably would have droooled all over myself. Justin is heavily fuckable too. (though he could do better than Cameron Diaz....yuk.)

Apparently, she missed his CD release party and they are rumoured to be seperated.:rolleyes:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jeff black said:
Apparently, she missed his CD release party and they are rumoured to be seperated.:rolleyes:

hmmm....is it wrong for me to be happy at hearing this? lol. go Justin!

I remember when he did a Rolling Stone cover partially shirtless. wow. and then i saw on a show when they were shooting the cover. he came in laughing with like a tanktop on, and then got in front of the camera and raises his shirt to reveal a lovely chest....that burned in my mind for quite a while after that.

Reactions: Stephballo

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thats the first time I have seen a pic of Justin with arms like that when did he go from a twink to a man. Maybe his health issues are steriod related. poor little pinky winky. He prolly poppin a bonner from having his arm around that cutie to his left the one with a penis.