Justin Tuck

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by snobbes, Oct 12, 2009.

1. B_eleveinchbreeder

B_eleveinchbreeder New Member

YES...he is packin. Justin trained at Central Park Athletic Club in Naperville, IL. John Alder rehabbed NFL prospects from Notre Dame at this gym, then owned by John Alder. (google John Alder to see the long list of UND/NFL players he has trained)
    Justin was in the gym three days a week with John and I spoke with Justing often for, while not being an UND football player, i had hired John for myself.
    When Justin signed with the Giants, his signing bonus as i recall was 750k, he bought a 7 series BMW...used i think it was 2 yrs old when he bought it and he had been dating the same girl that i see in ur pics u have posted.

Being in the locker room at the CPAC is amazing find. LOTS of NFL players there working out and doing the steam room and whirlpool.
    guys like: Tommy Zibicowski, Matt Sinclair (Washington redskins) Justin Tuck, Brady Quinn (Cleveland) and once in a while Howie, Chris, Kyle and Howie Jr. (the Long's ) would be in town and would hit the gym.

this was way before i moved to Ivy, Va and its when i started to know Howie Long. its a LONG story on how we met and something I prefer to keep to myself.

thanks for reminding me of Justin Tuck. a great guy and quite humble.

2. tiger_oakley

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i cant really tell frum these pix
    i need sum locker room or nude shots--lol

Draft saved Draft deleted