Justin's Private Area

Briandude

Experimental Member
Media
Justin was excited. He had been waiting all day to take a dump, and he had recently found a small bathroom on his school's campus that nobody ever used, where he could be assured of some privacy. Justin visited this bathroom every day, as he usually got a stomach ache in the afternoons, and liked to release his bowels before basketball practice. It was a nice, clean, empty bathroom that nobody ever used that overlooked the PE field. There was just one problem: there were no stall doors around the toilets. Instead, they were just three iin a row with no dividers around them. But, fortunately, there was an opaque glass window overlooking the outside, so Justin could see if anyone was coming. Justin happily undid his belt, pulled down his jeans and boxers, and sat enjoyably on the toilet bowl. First he pissed gently downward. Then he let out a few noisy farts. Today he didn't seem to have poo to produce, he just had stomach cramps that led to farting. He got so caught up in his activity, he didn't notice his friend Adam walk inside and stop dead at the sight of Justin on the toilet. Adam's eyes went directly to Justin's crotch, the area he had tried so desperately to cover up. Justin had a respectable, downward hanging three inch penis. It was circumcised as Justin pissed, delicately, and it exposed a bulbus white dick head. Justin looked horrified and violated, and covered up his genitals with his hands. "Dude!" yelled Justin, "don't look at my member!" Adam pretended to look away. "Sorry, Just," he said "didn't know you were taking a shit." At that second Justin let out a loud, watery fart, which sent Adam into peals of laughter. "Actually, I gotta fart too, dude, said Adam. " Don't mind me." Adam proceeded to the toilet next to Justin. He undid his pants and, to Justin's amazement, just let them drop down and let his bare ass out. Adam's flaccid penis hung down to the bowl. His shorts were at his feet. Without holding on, a clear white stream gushed loudly into the water from Adam's tip, and a succession of farts came out with it. Adam sighed and smiled at Justin. Justin felt slightly better... so he removed his hands from his crotch area and let Adam see. Adam's penis wa double the size of Justin's soft. A big, manly hunk of meat with a piss slit in a strange circular shape that allowed for a nice stream to emerge. Adam finished, and shook off the last drops. He pulled up his pants, smiled at Justin, and turned to the door. "Wait," Justin called after him. Adam stopped and turned back at Justin. Justin stood up andvfully exposed his private area to Adam. "Touch it, " he said.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Briandude

Experimental Member
Media
story continued...

Adam was thinking about what had happened the other day as he did laps around the track. How he had seen his buddy, Justin, naked... and what had happened after that. He was on the track team, and as such had to train. But the best part was, he got to check out the hot girls who hung around to watch. Adam had his eye on Heidi... she had perfect black hair, big bouncy tits, and the widest, squishiest, most inviting ass he had ever seen. Adam couldn't stop staring at it, longing for it. Just then, he caught her eye. He smiled. She giggled. Adam was so focused on Heidi that he didn't notice Justin come up behind him and pull his pants down. Adam felt a cool breeze on his package... and rightly so. The girls and Heidi all stared down at the sight. There, uncovered, was Adam's horse-hung, circumcised white penis, uncovered for the world to see. "That's for not helping me out yesterday!" yelled Justin. Adam didn't know what to do. On one hand he was horrified his privates had been exposed to such a hot girl.. on the other hand, Heidi looked turned on. To everyone's surprise, right in the middle of the PE field, Heidi went up to Adam and, removing her panties, shoved his big cock up her tight pussy. Adam was in heaven; the sensation pussy was too much, too pleasurable. He started thrusting gently; then he went at full force, rocking her world literally and otherwise. "Ohhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhh," Heidi moaned. Finally, Adam blew his giant load inside Heidi. She came too. They both got all the energy out of their systems. When they were finished, they looked around. Everyone else was just staring. Adam smiled. Justin looked dumbfounded, his plot for humiliation foiled. Adam and Heidi pulled their clothes back on, then left hand-in-hand with everyone gaping after them. "So," said Adam, "you wanna go out this weekend?"

Briandude

Experimental Member
Media
story continued...

In the next few days since the incidents, Justin no longer found his bathroom trips pleasurable. He angrily went every day, and uncomfortably dumped out hard, rock-like poo. He was backed-up in more ways than one. He spied on the people outside the window while he crapped. One day, he saw Heidi outside. Stupid Adam, he thought. Here I'm trying to humiliate him and he goes and bones the girl I strip him in front of! Still, Justin had to admit she was hot... her ass was so perfect... so melon like... so bouncy... Justin thought of her pussy. How it must have been stretched to its limits by Adam's big horse-hung cock. Justin stared at her outside... Then found himself touching himself! He got up nd thrust his manhood at the window. "You want it bitch?" he yelled, "You want a real man's dick up your fat ass?" He started beating off furiously. He couldn't resist anymore. He went outside with his pants off. "Hey Heidi!" he called. She turned. He slapped her in the face with his erect penis, an evil grin on his face. She screamed and ran off. Justin took all his clothes off and marched proudly through the playground. People stopped to stare. He was, with pride, completely exposed and on display. He marched into the boys' locker room and walked through every row, letting every boy get a good look at his pale, circumcised penis. Finally, he went into the gym. The boys' swim team was warming up. Perfect, he thought. He went up and depantsed every last one of them. Several facts were revealed to the campus from this display, as th gym overlooked the PE field and yes, everyone saw all these boys' wieners. It was revealed that Danny was uncircumcised, Price was hung like a horse, Ben had a tiny prick, and Derek was quite big and quite circumcised. Finally Justin found who he had been looking for: Billy. Billy was blond, hot-looking, had a tight muscular body with perfect pecs, long nipples, swimmers' legs, and a large 7 inch, uncircumcised penis. Justin went up to him. "Dude," he said, " let's jack each other of right here, right now. Billy's wang was quivering as Justin seized it and atarted stroking. Billy went hard soon enough though, and felt obliged to return the favor. Billy's loose foreskin slid in and out of Justin's hand as he grew to his full erect length. Justin, however, and been hard already, and maxed out at 5 inches. But feeling Billy's private, secretly uncircumcised area and being touched by him, in front of the whole school no less, felt perfect. Before he finished up, he slid his hard dick in between the crck of Bily's ass, and felt the sensation of his shaft rubbing against his white ass cheeks. He pulled and thrust furiously. Then he returned to his hand for the finale. Billy blew his load in one giant explosion. Justin reached orgasm three times, and in the biggest cum emission of his life, shot his load at the swim team, helped there by the stroking of Billy's strong and the touching of Billy's own package. Justin put his whole hand on Billy's privates when he cummed, getting a good feel of his foreskin hole, his piss slit, and his nuts. He grabbed them when he came; he proceeded to bust a nut twice more, shooting an incredible length at the boys. Finally when he was spent, he rubbed his dick against Billy's leg to get the last jizz out, then marched around campus once more so everyone could get a look at Justin's private area. And it was danglin' proudly!

Reactions: l0rdcastamere

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Briandude said:
story continued...
Heidi looked turned on. To everyone's surprise, right in the middle of the PE field, Heidi went up to Adam and, removing her panties, shoved his big cock up her tight pussy. Adam was in heaven; the sensation pussy was too much, too pleasurable. He started thrusting gently; then he went at full force, rocking her world literally and otherwise. "Ohhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhh," Heidi moaned. Finally, Adam blew his giant load inside Heidi. She came too. They both got all the energy out of their systems."

Briandude said:
story continued...
He got up nd thrust his manhood at the window. "You want it bitch?" he yelled, "You want a real man's dick up your fat ass?" He started beating off furiously. He couldn't resist anymore. He went outside with his pants off. "Hey Heidi!" he called. She turned. He slapped her in the face with his erect penis, an evil grin on his face. She screamed and ran off. Justin took all his clothes off and marched proudly through the playground. People stopped to stare. He was, with pride, completely exposed and on display.

This has got to be one of the funniest stories yet! I wonder who "Justin" really is?

Briandude

Experimental Member
Media
RideRocket said:
This has got to be one of the funniest stories yet! I wonder who "Justin" really is?

LOL let's just say Justin is the guy who does the things I WISH I could do! But it's partly fact, there was this bathroom at my school where you could see out but not in, so I used to stand at the window and jack off to hot people outside, lol. I also unlocked the door when a hot person was coming, so he'd stumble in and see me naked. I did expose myself once, though. A group of girls was giggling and asked me if I was circumcised. I said I was, they said prove it, so right there on the quad I pulled my pants down and showed them. I had my hands on my hips and I was grinning evilling. Everybody around me screamed, but it was great.