Justinscarred a youtuber

ThickoneSFO

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's a YouTuber I watch whose specialty is Disneyland as well as Disney World and Disney Paris but He also does trips on Route 66. I admit I'm a Theme Park geek especially the original Disneyland.

He's really cute in a geeky way and well we all know there a lot of Hung Geeks, I wonder .....

Plus his favorite line: "Look at the size of that!", with a lot of emphasis on SIZE.

ThickoneSFO

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't been able to find much on him. He put on a bit of weight recently so there arn't even many topless pics. You just know he's hung

I know, especially the way he's emphasizes
"Look at the SIZE of that ____________"

He just looks like He's Hung, just the way He plays his character in his Vlog.

Gives me a boner.

RomanM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't been able to find much on him. He put on a bit of weight recently so there arn't even many topless pics. You just know he's hung
I always hound him kinda grating, but after looking at these pics... I’m back on board! No idea he hid that under those shirts!

jpglmadt95

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently discovered his channel and have been catching up on some earlier 'episodes' - as he calls them. In two different episodes, he refers specifically to his attributes - in one he says his hand measures 9" (as a comparison to something he was showing "would you look at the size of..." and in another he says he wears a size 14 shoe. Glean from that what you will...

Reactions: ThickoneSFO

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recently discovered his channel and have been catching up on some earlier 'episodes' - as he calls them. In two different episodes, he refers specifically to his attributes - in one he says his hand measures 9" (as a comparison to something he was showing "would you look at the size of..." and in another he says he wears a size 14 shoe. Glean from that what you will...
I’ve found that hand size and shoe size are pretty good indicators of cock size.