Photos & Videos Kade Neely

olivia pope

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
to anyone who saw that comment, i've figured it out. he's in a very committed relationship right now and seems to have let himself go. he's still attractive, though, but I don't think he's going to come back, unfortunately.

msriffraff

Mythical Member
Media
Solutions
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
to anyone who saw that comment, i've figured it out. he's in a very committed relationship right now and seems to have let himself go. he's still attractive, though, but I don't think he's going to come back, unfortunately.
Why was it deleted? It was a YouTube video.

D

deleted9512451

You think he has gotten fat? Lol he has not let himself go. He's on the Murray state football team so still spending plenty of time in the gym.

olivia pope

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You think he has gotten fat? Lol he has not let himself go. He's on the Murray state football team so still spending plenty of time in the gym.
you’re reading too much into it. i didn’t say he was fat. he does look noticeably different which is why i said he seemed to have let go of himself a bit (or maybe he just got buffer. i couldn’t fully tell). and i said that he’s still very much attractive. he just doesn’t look the same as he did a few months ago or so. it’s not that deep lol.

Reactions: deleted9512451