Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, I need to get a straight buddy a wedding gift and it needs to be the Kama Sutra. Straight guys help! The local sex store by me is out of business so I can't check the book out in person to see which modern copy is the best. I want one well illustrated and kind of hot with it's photography and instruction. I figure maybe you guys have one that you can recommend. I'm sure I can find one on line but wanted to hear from you guys which you think is the best. Thanks guys.

Assuming for the moment your intentions are something other than prurient, this translation is the best version. The Kama Sutra is not, as one reviewer sagely commented, "The Sanskrit Joy of Sex." It's a vital book about the duties of spouses to sexually please each other and how to do so. It's more about sex in the marital state than about what positions feel the best.

All other things considered, the Kama Sutra is a beautiful book all on its own.

Markdarcy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met a girl once who told me before we had sex the first time, that she was very much into kama sutra. I never heard about kama sutra again during our relationship....