Kama Sutra

steelshaft

1st Like
Media
I finally had sex with this very sexual Indian woman I work with. She is really into kama sutra and tantric sex. When I took out my package she examined it thoroughly - length and thickness. She didnt say anything. I finally entered her after stimulating foreplay. I thought the sex was good but she did not seem to be into it as much. After we finished she said that we have a "low union" meaning that my penis does not fill up her vagina adequately. :( She explained how women prefer "equal or high unions" for the ultimate sex - meaning the penis must be the same size as the vagina or bigger. Is anyone familiar with this concept?

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking at your pics and reading your other posts, you're well into the average range, so i would say she's purely a size queen.
Stangely, I knew an indian lady who, as with your situation, was very sexual and she was definately a size queen - 8 inchers only apparently. Which makes me wonder a bit, as the supposed reports of sizes between the races put indian men along with asians as being statistically smaller than caucasian or black men, plus a lot of indian women seem to not date outside their own race.