Kamasutra method-enlarge to the size you desire

indiamale

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear all, You know that Kamasutra is an authoritative book on sex for indians since BC times. As I read in a Kamasutra translation book (translated from original sanskrit language), in those times people enlarges their penises by one particular method like cutting foreskin,applying different oils and binding between wood sticks for days so on and on... I could not understand the method but learned one thing. In that book it is clearly stated that by following that particular method one can enlarge his penis to the size he desires. So, it is possible to enlarge the penis to the size one desires. therefore it is possible to enlarge penis.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This forum is still in the dark ages. Penis enlargement exercises WORK. It takes a couple of months to see results but it WORKS. I've been doing these exercises on and off for the last 6 years. Check out Thunders place, it's free.

Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Shadus

Experimental Member
Media
Yes it definly works; with Pe exercises i have grow from 13 cm to 19.7 bone pressed in 5 years but i need something new so the post from ininamale really intrest me a lot !

So if anyone knows the Name of this Book or have a file of it can help me a lot.........

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Dear all, You know that Kamasutra is an authoritative book on sex for indians since BC times. As I read in a Kamasutra translation book (translated from original sanskrit language), in those times people enlarges their penises by one particular method like cutting foreskin,applying different oils and binding between wood sticks for days so on and on... I could not understand the method but learned one thing. In that book it is clearly stated that by following that particular method one can enlarge his penis to the size he desires. So, it is possible to enlarge the penis to the size one desires. therefore it is possible to enlarge penis.

...which is the main reason that Indian men are known around the world for having huge penises.

Reactions: bigsam123

indiamale

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The name of the book itself is "Kamasutra" in regional Indian language Telugu. The materials and methods belongs to those ancient times and it is not discussed in depth. This kind of practice is not going on today. I think, the knowledge about this is lost.

MikeHHHH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to say it.. but penis pumps actually work pretty well. The only downside is that they can really irritate the penis skin. So if you decide to use one, make sure you are using a penis health creme too. My personal preference is Man1 Man Oil... it protects the penis skin nicely and also benefits skin texture, hygiene and function. Hope this info helps. Good luck, people!

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This forum is still in the dark ages. Penis enlargement exercises WORK. It takes a couple of months to see results but it WORKS. I've been doing these exercises on and off for the last 6 years. Check out Thunders place, it's free.

Free Penis Enlargement Videos

What are your results?

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it definly works; with Pe exercises i have grow from 13 cm to 19.7 bone pressed in 5 years but i need something new so the post from ininamale really intrest me a lot !

So if anyone knows the Name of this Book or have a file of it can help me a lot.........

he said the name: It's
Kama Sutra
Textbook by Vātsyāyana

Also, what's your routine? 6.7cm growth is crazy.

Abdounet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a paragraph from the book mentioned :

''
The ways of enlarging the lingam must be now related.

When a man wishes to enlarge his lingam, he should rub it with the bristles of certain insects that live in trees, and then, after rubbing it for ten nights with oils, he should again rub it with the bristles as before. By continuing to do this a swelling will be gradually produced in the lingam, and he should then lie on a cot, and cause his lingam to hang down through a hole in the cot. After this he should take away all the pain from the swelling by using cool concoctions. The swelling, which is called `Suka', and is often brought about among the people of the Dravida country, lasts for life''

What's the helll is this !!!