Kamasutra

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Honey_Grrrl83, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Okay,it's no secret that I'm dating a studly Indian man so I could've predicted this would be coming,lately my boyfriend and I have been discussing trying some stuff from the kamasutra so I was wondering if any of you guys and gals have tried any of it?

2. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Sure. It's about a variety of things, but mostly positioning, as I see it. My wife and I recently purchased a DVD that demonstrates a variety of positionings, ala the Kamasutra. It even included some very nice, somewhat erotic Indian music to play while experimenting. I'll look up the name if you'd like.

I remember years ago reading Kama Sutra. It discussed the unions of hare, dog and horse men/women. Depending on the size of one's genitalia (for both sexes). High unions and low unions. The point was horse men should stay away from hare women and vice versa. Good advice I assume.:wink:

3. D_Claude Hopper

D_Claude Hopper New Member

I tend to think of the Kama Sutra as more of a "Kitchen Primer" if you will. Just think of it from the "hey that looks like it'll be neet to try" and not a textbook. Use you're creativity with it and you could end up finding all kinds of things that you like, maybe some you don't. either way, you win. But as a note, if something looks really complex, it probably is, and nobody wants to get hurt. So ease into stuff.

later

4. NewAgeDesire

NewAgeDesire New Member

Albums:
    - Karma Sutra is really about the uniting of souls. It's not so much about sex as it is about union. You are encouraged to take your time and get into a comfortable position. The easiest/favorite position I find is with both partners sitting facing one another in a hug type embrace.
    - You should not worry about full penetration, most guides suggest that just an inch or two be actually inserted. Try and match your breathing with your partner and focus on just them; try and become one. Avoid outside distractions and the urge to just go at it.
    - You'll have a very fullfilling experience if you are able to connect emotionally with your partner while embraced. Some find the orgasm to actually be a let down from the experience and would rather stop before reaching climax.

*based on personal experiences and some guides I've read.

5. bakardi420

bakardi420 Member

A friend of mine has a new "modern" version, with pictures of actual couples doing the positions, talk about it and all this stuff. Might be good to check out!

Draft saved Draft deleted