Kansas city missouri

J

JaySeeBC

Anyone actually have a get together yet? I think I might have some free time today

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
would love to do a massage exchange with you. Nothing better than two guys getting together and sharing sensual touch. Especially with a nice happy ending
There's a massage exchange group here in Nashville.... very nice. Headed up by a LMT ...who I knew several years back and went to for massage. Usually hosted at his place. An invite/notice is sent out to all members (over 200) a small fee is required for each meeting and you are asked to be freshly showered and bring your own towel. He usually can only accommodate 8-10. He demonstrates strokes and moves...last meeting I was able to attend there were only 4 guys (including LMT) so we used only one table and did a three hand massage...very nice way to spend an afternoon. You might think about starting a group in your area.... on meetup.

citystrip

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would be fun to have that type of group in Kansas City or St. Louis. I have attended a group like that in NYC that meets weekly. Very good way to meet and experience/explore massage.
Get some guys together to see how much gizz we can pour in a bourbon glass in a few hrs.?