Kanye West is NUTS!?!?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kanye West Storms Stage, Protests Taylor Swift's Victory Over Beyonce At MTV Awards (VIDEO)

UPDATE:
When Beyonce won Video of the Year, she called Taylor out to the stage to give her interrupted speech instead.
PREVIOUSLY:
Taylor Swift got a surprise when she accepted the award for Best Female Video at Sunday night's MTV Video Music Awards. After Swift, looking shocked, beat out Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson and Beyonce for the honor, she took the stage and accepted the award. As she was thanking MTV, Kanye West ran up on stage, took her microphone, and said Beyonce had been robbed for her "Single Ladies" video. "Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time!" Swift stood silently holding her trophy, cameras cut to Beyonce looking stunned in the crowd, and MTV then cut to break.

WTF is wrong with this fool?!? :261: Why can he not go anywhere without causing a scene and embarassing people?:confused: A few years ago I thought his outbursts were just lame publicity stunts designed to sell more of his own CD's. Now I think there is something wrong with him, perhaps neurologically or psychologically. It's like he's hyperactive with a touch of Tourette's or maybe he's just bipolar or schizophrenic. Whatever the case, he needs help and he needs to be medicated or banned from awards shows. :mad: :irked:

Last edited:

cbr

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The guy is a child, and cries whenever something isnt the way he wants it.

Dont get me wrong, his songs and beats are good, but his public persona/personality is just gross.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The guy is a child, and cries whenever something isnt the way he wants it.
A badly-raised child with a grossly overdeveloped sense of entitlement. And a gay fish.

He doesn't need to be invited to award shows.
Absolutely correct. The proper response to this behavior would be to inform him that he's no longer invited to public awards ceremonies. In the (unlikely) event that he's actually a recipient, then Taylor Swift can accept the award on his behalf. Or Trey Parker and Matt Stone can do it.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, I was looking at Taylor Swift's reaction after West messed up her chance to talk. She looked like "Oookay. Where did this motherfucker come from?! Where is security?!"

KanYe shouldn't be at these awards interrupting speeches and making it out to be a race thing. I was happy for Taylor Swift winning. She is a talented singer like Beyonce is.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kayne West has no talent. He is just a hog-faced publicity whore that just likes to start trouble. He is no better than that wife-beater Chris Brown.

D_Clem Clodhopper

Just Browsing
Media
He's always acting like a clown. Remember how he acted in the MTV Europe awards a few years back? Also the whole George Bush doesn't care about black people Katrina saga. That last one isn't as bad, though.

He lost a lot of white fans, tonight. Heck, probably a lot of non-white fans.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a rapper, Kanye West does have his moments. But his ego is just too far out there for me to even consider him to be anything worth taking notice. Besides, his last album of Auto Tune abuse was just horrendous. This latest act just further puts a nail in the coffin of his quickly dwindling career.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kayne West has no talent. He is just a hog-faced publicity whore that just likes to start trouble. He is no better than that wife-beater Chris Brown.
Whoa! Let's not confuse things. Kanye West is an ignorant, applause chasing fucktard; but to the best of my knowledge he doesn't beat women. Chris Brown is an evil bully. They are two different kinds of asshole.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jesus, that is just absolutely crazy. :eek:

Kanye West is actually more retarded than MTV...that takes some doing

the south park skewering of him really was as accurate as can be

for anyone who did *NOT* see it...go watch and laugh for 22 minutes of hilarity.

South Park Episode Player - Fishsticks