Kanye West

dickprint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dont have any pics or any other evidence to back up my claim, but in a few of his songs he speaks of being a man of size in the dick department.

On his 1st album "College Dropout"
song "Breathe In Breathe Out"
"Now even though I went to college and dropped out of school quick
I always had a Ph.D. a Pretty Huge Dick"

On the 2nd album "Late Registration"
song "Celebration"
"And I vow that my child will be well endowed ..... Like his daddy"

Just a thought I pondered on a train ride a few days ago

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by BlastOff123@Sep 24 2005, 06:52 PM
After his rant regarding hurricane Katrina, I'm sure he has a big dick: himself. What a jerk! Race baiters make me sick.
[post=346278]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm glad Kanye had the guts to tell it like it is. I agree 100% with what he said about Bush. I think the response to Katrina would have been entirely different if it had hit a rich white community.

And yes Kanye has repeatedly referred to his big dick size.

Reactions: Frotninja21

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by helio415@Sep 25 2005, 08:39 AM
i think its realy annoying when famous people go on and on about there cock size. its like they are putting it in our faces and saying they are better than us.
[post=346354]Quoted post[/post]​

yup, but it also confirms that they're flat, two-dimensional and have nothing better to write songs about.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by hippyscum@Sep 25 2005, 03:21 AM
yup, but it also confirms that they're flat, two-dimensional and have nothing better to write songs about.
[post=346369]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, in terms of Kanye West, I'm not a huge fan but actually I think the subject matter he writes about is more diverse and thoughtful than most mainstream hip hop artists do. The dick references just, um, pop up twice on his first record. Don't have the 2nd.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by bigcockteen@Sep 25 2005, 09:43 PM
i guess time will only tell, but if you're going to come on here and make a bold statement like that again...make sure you have your facts.
CARRY ON :D
[post=346557]Quoted post[/post]​

FACT: The Bush administration diverted funds from levee maintenance to the war in Iraq. I'm too tired to argue the rest of what you said until tomorrow. Later ...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow!

Dust<

you were exactly right about the topic&#33;

Matthew

Though the entire situation was quite unfortunate the problem was more complex than what Mr. West in his anger and frustration chose to say on that special. I can fully understand his feelings but it was quite inappropriate for him to say that on a program that was about getting other Americans, Black and White, to dig into their pockets and lend a monetary helping hand. THough this particular natural disaster was not man made, the reasons behind why there were primarily African Americans left in New Orleans when the damn broke are, to some extent. Biloxi, Mobile and New Orleans all have very bad track records regarding their African American populations. The continued poverty and inequities stretching back into the 19th century did not happen over night and unfortunately have not been changed. SO they were there, they had no where to go or didnt chose to leave the little they had and so unfortunately many suffered the loss of life, property and family.

Big cocked teen,

I am sure you probably do not like what you perceive to be race baiting but this is just one in a long line of examples in those areas where the African American communittee has gotten the short end of the stick. I do think that the reason behind some of the slow response is that the victims were at the bottom of the socio economic ladder and had no voice or influence. They happened to have been for the majority black. But historically the reasons why they are in that predicament to begin with is un abashedly born of racism and discrimination from Slavery on. The chickens had just come home to roost.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by naughty@Sep 26 2005, 08:52 AM
Wow&#33;

Dust<

you were exactly right about the topic&#33;

Matthew

Though the entire situation was quite unfortunate the problem was more complex than what Mr. West in his anger and frustration chose to say on that special. I can fully understand his feelings but it was quite inappropriate for him to say that on a program that was about getting other Americans, Black and White, to dig into their pockets and lend a monetary helping hand. THough this particular natural disaster was not man made, the reasons behind why there were primarily African Americans left in New Orleans when the damn broke are, to some extent. Biloxi, Mobile and New Orleans all have very bad track records regarding their African American populations. The continued poverty and inequities stretching back into the 19th century did not happen over night and unfortunately have not been changed. SO they were there, they had no where to go or didnt chose to leave the little they had and so unfortunately many suffered the loss of life, property and family.

Big cocked teen,

I am sure you probably do not like what you perceive to be race baiting but this is just one in a long line of examples in those areas where the African American communittee has gotten the short end of the stick. I do think that the reason behind some of the slow response is that the victims were at the bottom of the socio economic ladder and had no voice or influence. They happened to have been for the majority black. But historically the reasons why they are in that predicament to begin with is un abashedly born of racism and discrimination from Slavery on. The chickens had just come home to roost.
[post=346654]Quoted post[/post]​

Naughty, you must be a mediator/couples counselor/referee or something. I woke up ready to put on the boxing gloves and now I&#39;m over it&#33;

And yes, yes, Kanye says he has a big dick.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by naughty
Though the entire situation was quite unfortunate the problem was more complex than what Mr. West in his anger and frustration chose to say on that special. I can fully understand his feelings but it was quite inappropriate for him to say that on a program that was about getting other Americans, Black and White, to dig into their pockets and lend a monetary helping hand.
Kanye is such a clown. He didn&#39;t even preface the statement at all. I mean, even Chris Tucker had that WTF look on his face. If it were the Chris Tucker of 1998, he&#39;d have had something silly to follow that up with, but he lost his sense of humor in Africa. All black comedians need to stay the fuck out of Africa, because besides Pryor the God, it has sucked the lifeblood out of all them Negroes.

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They happened to have been for the majority black. But historically the reasons why they are in that predicament to begin with is un abashedly born of racism and discrimination from Slavery on. The chickens had just come home to roost.
[/QUOTE]
The continued poverty and inequities stretching back into the 19th century did not happen over night and unfortunately have not been changed. SO they were there, they had no where to go or didnt chose to leave the little they had and so unfortunately many suffered the loss of life, property and family.

ive always found it odd that some americans (and only really do american people do this) when making a point, mention history.

how black people were once slaves... now are the under class of new orleans...

well i think that once something is more than one lifetime old, it is not worth worrying about or not even worth considering- nothing can be done about it and noone left alive has any responcibity to it

things that happen in the past do effect the world today, but we should not be held responcible to our fathers mistakes, or would it mean that germany has to be extra nice to europe and the deep south has to be extra nice to the black population

i hope i havn&#39;t offended anyone when i say &#39;black&#39;, im not sure if &#39;people of color&#39; or &#39;african americans&#39; really applies as we all have color and most of the african americans actual ancestry would be 10+ generations ago, making me an anglo-swedish-italian not a british

anyway, kanye west is a cock, big or small,
he was on BBC radio 1 and Sarah Cocks was interviewing him and he was saying, cool as anything, that he will fire people that dont meet his high standards, all the rappers he thinks are untalented and how he finds the issues rappers rap about is inappropriate (he confessed to his middle class upbringing- what has he got to rap about anyway)

anyway, he was generally being a prick

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by dickprint@Sep 25 2005, 01:37 AM
I dont have any pics or any other evidence to back up my claim, but in a few of his songs he speaks of being a man of size in the dick department.

On his 1st album "College Dropout"
song "Breathe In Breathe Out"
"Now even though I went to college and dropped out of school quick
I always had a Ph.D. a Pretty Huge Dick"

On the 2nd album "Late Registration"
song "Celebration"
"And I vow that my child will be well endowed ..... Like his daddy"

Just a thought I pondered on a train ride a few days ago
[post=346273]Quoted post[/post]​
Maybe someone will come forward with some information regarding his endowment. This is pure speculation, but for some reason Kanye West does not strike me as the type to sleep around- at any rate, he&#39;ll be in somebody tell all sex book soon enough.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They happened to have been for the majority black. But historically the reasons why they are in that predicament to begin with is un abashedly born of racism and discrimination from Slavery on. The chickens had just come home to roost.
The continued poverty and inequities stretching back into the 19th century did not happen over night and unfortunately have not been changed. SO they were there, they had no where to go or didnt chose to leave the little they had and so unfortunately many suffered the loss of life, property and family.

ive always found it odd that some americans (and only really do american people do this) when making a point, mention history.

how black people were once slaves... now are the under class of new orleans...

well i think that once something is more than one lifetime old, it is not worth worrying about or not even worth considering- nothing can be done about it and noone left alive has any responcibity to it

things that happen in the past do effect the world today, but we should not be held responcible to our fathers mistakes, or would it mean that germany has to be extra nice to europe and the deep south has to be extra nice to the black population

i hope i havn&#39;t offended anyone when i say &#39;black&#39;, im not sure if &#39;people of color&#39; or &#39;african americans&#39; really applies as we all have color and most of the african americans actual ancestry would be 10+ generations ago, making me an anglo-swedish-italian not a british

anyway, kanye west is a cock, big or small,
he was on BBC radio 1 and Sarah Cocks was interviewing him and he was saying, cool as anything, that he will fire people that dont meet his high standards, all the rappers he thinks are untalented and how he finds the issues rappers rap about is inappropriate (he confessed to his middle class upbringing- what has he got to rap about anyway)

anyway, he was generally being a prick
[post=346767]Quoted post[/post]​

Daniel ,

It must be nice to be able to wipe out 300+ years of bondage and almost 3/4 of a century of segregation when it suits you. Unfortunately, Life isnt quite that way. I am sure you are tired of hearing about it .But I am damn skippy sure that they have been tired of living it&#33;

Naughty

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you&#39;ve took imidiate offence to what i&#39;ve said and not read/thought about it, though reading it back, my point wasn&#39;t made too clearly.

gay people have been burned or shunned for longer than america has been around and i forgive

my point was (i think) that peopkle bult up every people&#39;s suffering historically, like every black person in the deep south has themselves suffered 300 hundred years of hardship in their one lifetime

RoccoBD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
gay people have been burned or shunned for longer than america has been around and i forgive

Please don&#39;t ever use the suffering of blacks in the USA and try to compare it with the suffering of GAYS in the USA. Gays could hide in the closet, there was never a closet for blacks to hide in (unless you were mixed enough that maybe you could pass for white)

Here is the bottom-line humans have always and will always have a problem with difference. Wether it&#39;s skin color, religon, sex, politics etc. But since skin color is the easiest to see and to determine what group to put you in, it has always been one of our leading problems. Especially in a society were skin color can decide your status.

Now with that said I think that Kanye West is hung :toast:

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i wasn&#39;t compairing gays to blacks, but suffering is suffering

oh, and if your black you may suffer discrimination and bullying buy yuo have your family and friends to concole you, if your gay, you have Noone&#33;

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you&#39;re going to start throwing around dates, I&#39;ve got one for you: 1970. You don&#39;t need to go back 300 years, only 35. Before 1970 blacks weren&#39;t slaves but they definitely were 2nd class citizens. They were denied equal opportunities every step of the way - from birth to death. These people are still alive and they can account for a good many parents, grandparents and great grandparents alive today. You people born after 1970 can&#39;t believe what it was like. You&#39;d go to a restaurant and black people would just naturally be in an out of the way place with their own entrance. You wouldn&#39;t even notice. That&#39;s why it was so easy to ignore the problem. Most white folks just didn&#39;t see a problem. Very strange.

It was similar with unmarried women who got pregnant. They simply vanished. My mom had a good friend in college, around 1950. One morning, my mom went to this woman&#39;s room and she had gone. All her stuff was gone and no one could tell her what happened. Years later, my mom found out that the woman got pregnant. She simply vanished from public view. Fortunately, that sort of weird stuff and the Jim Crow stuff doesn&#39;t happen much nowadays. But I&#39;ll end by saying before you shoot your mouth off too much, try to imagine what life could be like under those circumstances.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I never knew much about Kanye West until I heard the song he did with Jamie Foxx. I really like it. He&#39;s pretty sexy, so I&#39;ll be most interested in finding out anything I can about what he has between his legs.