Kanye West

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fucking hate this man...he's a total asshole and VERY self centered. He even has the Creation painting done in his home with him as the one God is touching.
Nope. That's an internet rumor. He had the sistene recreated in his old home with black characters, not himself as God.

I don't find Kanye attractive personally, but I'm an ubber fan and I don't have a problem saying so. He's very polarizing: either you love him or you wish he would die. Like Sarah Palin, there's not many who are on the fence with him.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nope. That's an internet rumor. He had the sistene recreated in his old home with black characters, not himself as God.

That's why I don't bother reading people's opinions about celebs they've never met. Half the time the exaggerated ass "I hate him" or "I wish he would get raped by a gorilla" are based on rumors that gullible tools gobble up fervently.

Person A: "I hate Angelina Jolie with passion, conviction, and determination"
Person B: "Why?
Person A: You haven't heard? She raped a bus full of nuns. I read it on madeupcelebritynews.com.

I think he's fine, I love his dark skin (which I'm sure is part of what turns people off about him) and his body is pretty tight.

Reactions: Frotninja21

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, Marley. I feel you on that. People look for info that will coincide with their initial negative reactions so as to offset such illogical hatred witth "fact."

Two of my favorite celeb reactions are Oprah and Beyonce. Ask people why they hate them. People will go on all day about how much they hate Oprah or Beyonce and all the bad things that they wish would happen to one of them.

But sit the hater down and ask em why. "Well....she....she just seems....I think she probably might perhaps seem like she could potentially be the kinda person to maybe.....well this one time....I just don't......sometimes she..... I'm entitled to my opinion!"

And I'm entitled to mine, and mine is that you're a fucking douche and a tool, hating someone for having what you don't.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marley. You know I like you. But why is it EVERYTHING turns into an issue of color with you. I think kanye west is an ugly man. Not because he is black. But because he looks like a horse.

I love oprah. But I dont like Beyonce. Im confused how it always turns into a race issue with you. Cant someone say he is not good looking with out being called a racist?

Last edited:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think he's a little bit cute & seems more open minded towards other types of music than most in his genre. However, I dont think he's sexy. But then I dont think he tries to be either.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But why is it EVERYTHING turns into an issue of color with you.

Bollocks. EVERYTHING isn't a color issue with me. Anyone who reads ALL my posts knows that. The problem is with members who ONLY acknowledge me WHEN I mention color.

Not because he is black.

Learn how to read. I didn't say it's because he's black, I said it's because he has dark skin. Hispanics, asians, even some caucasians have dark skin.

Fashion models, designers, actors, regular people, they'll all agree that there's a standard that paler skin is the "standard." Many light-skinned blacks actually see themselves as better than their darker-skinned peers. I'd ask you to comment on that social issue but I don't think you know enough black people to assemble a basketball team.

Cant someone say he is not good looking with out being called a racist?

I didn't call anyone racist, and not liking dark skin doesn't make you racist. This is just a case of you reading my words but not comprehending them. Go get your nails done or go to a tanning booth, leave the grown up discussions for the grown up folks.

Last edited:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't call anyone racist, and not liking dark skin doesn't make you racist. This is just a case of you reading my words but not comprehending them. Go get your nails done or go to a tanning booth, leave the grown up discussions for the grown up folks.

Uncalled for marley. Ciao, Jason.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't say he's hot, but he's good looking. As much as I hate modern hip hop, he's one of the better artists today.

Tyger69870

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i for one think kanye west is a great man.. he's did so much for the hip hop industry sold over 2,000 records and still making hits.. he continues to work hard give alot and take what is deserved.. i for one think he is a very handsome man but that's as far as my oppinion will go... if one person does not like his music well that is there oppinion rap music is breaking boundaries it has for many years.. i give props to kayne,LL,wayne, & everyone else who continues to make records make hits and still be on top of the game...

one love y'all

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don't find Kanye attractive personally, but I'm an ubber fan and I don't have a problem saying so. He's very polarizing: either you love him or you wish he would die. Like Sarah Palin, there's not many who are on the fence with him.

no ... i saw mtv cribs...he showed it himself...it WAS him...he said it. :) I dont post rumors..cus they tend not to be tru.. I thought he was ok till I saw that.

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bollocks. EVERYTHING isn't a color issue with me. Anyone who reads ALL my posts knows that. The problem is with members who ONLY acknowledge me WHEN I mention color.

Learn how to read. I didn't say it's because he's black, I said it's because he has dark skin. Hispanics, asians, even some caucasians have dark skin.

Fashion models, designers, actors, regular people, they'll all agree that there's a standard that paler skin is the "standard." Many light-skinned blacks actually see themselves as better than their darker-skinned peers. I'd ask you to comment on that social issue but I don't think you know enough black people to assemble a basketball team.

Marleyisalegend doesn't care about black people.

(lol)

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Talented, but he is a self-centered asshole. Just read his comments and read about his actions. Hard to defend him.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no ... i saw mtv cribs...he showed it himself...it WAS him...he said it. :) I dont post rumors..cus they tend not to be tru.. I thought he was ok till I saw that.

...Rrright. I told you I was an ubber fan, right? That's how I know that Kanye was never on Cribs. The only time someone filmed in his home was for his own blog on the "Can't Tell Me Nothin'" mixtape.

What you "saw" was a picture on the internet from someone who got it off of Harper's Bazaar in 2006. Before that, there'd been no photographs in his home.

Where you read that "Kanye has a picture of himself as God on the ceiling of his home," which is still untrue.

To prove it, here's the painting that's on Kanye's ceiling attached.

Attachments

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...Rrright. I told you I was an ubber fan, right? That's how I know that Kanye was never on Cribs. The only time someone filmed in his home was for his own blog on the "Can't Tell Me Nothin'" mixtape.

What you "saw" was a picture on the internet from someone who got it off of Harper's Bazaar in 2006. Before that, there'd been no photographs in his home.

Where you read that "Kanye has a picture of himself as God on the ceiling of his home," which is still untrue.

To prove it, here's the painting that's on Kanye's ceiling attached.

Well it might have not been Cribs..but I did see it...and it was an interview...sorry but yah. You may be an uber fan...but I know I didnt dream it. He's an egotistical asshole. Talented yes...I'll give him that. I just can't stand him and actually turn the channel when he comes on tv.

Last edited: