Kanye West

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's absolutely nothing attractive about Kanye West, least of all HIS ATTITUDE. Give me Pharrell or NeYo anyday over Kanye.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not gonna lie, Ne-Yo is one of the very few brothas who could get it from me.

There's just something about him that makes me all happy whenever I see him.

Pharrell? Not so much.

Nor:

Lupe Fiasco

Busta Rhymes

Method Man

Redman

Young Jeezy

Jay-Z

Cam'ron

T-Pain

Lil' Wayne

Jim Jones

Young Berg

Curtis Jackson (50 Cent)

Lloyd Banks

Tony Yayo

Dr. Dre

Snoop Dogg

...but I looove their music.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His new album is HORRIBLE.
Watching Hip-Hoppers trying to use House, Breaks & Techno elements in their records is just painful. And anyone who thinks using Auto-Tune throughout an entire album is a good idea need to have their ears checked.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
. And anyone who thinks using Auto-Tune throughout an entire album is a good idea need to have their ears checked.

ugh, Auto Tune drives me CRAZY! I hate Cher even more than ever for using it on that Believe song, and I want to strangle the music-buying public for making it a hit. I know hardly anybody can carry a note so most producers use Auto Tune, but it's not meant to be noticeable, and it surely is NOT an instrument.

Pop music is the reason I listen to indie. Give me Kim Deal's raspy voice over all the super-tweaked pop voices any day.

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have never liked Kanye West to begin with. Kanye acts as if he deserves a title because he's able to sell a lot of albums and people think he makes good music. I don't have a problem with Kanye reinventing himself at all. I just hate his arrogant, cocky piece of shit attitude. Sorry, but nothing about Kanye is close to being sexy. He's already ugly enough--the attitude makes him look very unappealing.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Watching Hip-Hoppers trying to use House, Breaks & Techno elements in their records is just painful. And anyone who thinks using Auto-Tune throughout an entire album is a good idea need to have their ears checked.

Well, i LOVE it. I hated Love Lockdown, but i decided to check 808's and Heartbreak out because i loved his previous two. So far, it's a great album. The Auto-Tune doesn't bother me as much i thought it would. It adds instead of being an annoyance. The only issue i have with the Auto-Tune deals with Lil' Wayne's vocals on "See You In My Nightmares" where he almost totally ruins the song.

The vibe of the album is a bit moodier, i admit, but i do find myself liking it. Plus, i'm partial to the 80's style and the American Psycho influence.

as for attractiveness, he comes off as a real asshole sometimes and should know when to shut the hell up. When he keeps his mouth shut, he's somewhat cute. Nothing special in my eyes. I just like him as an artist...

Listen to "Flashing Lights", "The Good Life", "Diamonds from Sierra Leone" or "Welcome to Heartbreak" from his latest to see how talented the dude is. I don't like rap that much at all, but Kanye sucks me in.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ugh, Auto Tune drives me CRAZY! I hate Cher even more than ever for using it on that Believe song, and I want to strangle the music-buying public for making it a hit. I know hardly anybody can carry a note so most producers use Auto Tune, but it's not meant to be noticeable, and it surely is NOT an instrument.

Pop music is the reason I listen to indie. Give me Kim Deal's raspy voice over all the super-tweaked pop voices any day.

I don't have a personal fault with Auto-Tune. When used properly, it can create some great FX and even help the best vocalists out there with the slightest imperfections with pitch. With electronic & dance music, some twisted vocal tricks are always welcome and Auto-Tune can be used to create some wild stuff. However, in the case of T-Pain and now Kanye West it's just complete abuse. These are two people who cannot sing one note to save their lives. But they insist on using it as if they think they're the second coming of Roger Troutman of Zapp. But what he did was indeed musical since it required him to sing into a machine and he played the notes on a keyboard. These Auto-Tune whores do nothing but beat up an effect until nobody likes it anymore. They should just stick to rapping.