Kanye West

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's absolutely nothing attractive about Kanye West, least of all HIS ATTITUDE. Give me Pharrell or NeYo anyday over Kanye.

this is youlr opinion. I find him very attractive, I don't think there is nothing attractive about NeYo at all. and I find Pharrell to be alright but nothing to write home about. Now Kanye he is phine.

Reactions: Frotninja21

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have never liked Kanye West to begin with. Kanye acts as if he deserves a title because he's able to sell a lot of albums and people think he makes good music. I don't have a problem with Kanye reinventing himself at all. I just hate his arrogant, cocky piece of shit attitude. Sorry, but nothing about Kanye is close to being sexy. He's already ugly enough--the attitude makes him look very unappealing.

He does deserve a title for selling a lot of music. If you favorite musician sold a lot of albums you would want him or her to get a title.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like the fact that he's one of the few rappers who addressed homophobia in the black community and especially in hip-hop. That should be commended. Nowadays few people are willing to stick their neck out on the line for gay people. Hollywood was quiet about Prop 8, even after it passed it only received a few seconds of mention in some interviews.

Kudos to Kanye.

Media
I like the fact that he's one of the few rappers who addressed homophobia in the black community and especially in hip-hop. That should be commended. Nowadays few people are willing to stick their neck out on the line for gay people. Hollywood was quiet about Prop 8, even after it passed it only received a few seconds of mention in some interviews.

Kudos to Kanye.
Amen.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Kudos to Kanye.

agreed.

he is cocky, but if you watch him in interviews you see that he is extremely passionate about what he does and that he tries to make something complete new and artistic with every album. now whether or not you like the music is up to you, but he obviously wouldn't be this big if he wasn't talented. at least he's not a douchebag like 50 cent who makes songs about "laughing straight to the bank" because he can release haphazard albums about nothing and somehow trick america into buying them.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
So many opinions that has nothing to do with the issue here. Personally I think he looks just like P.Diddy the question is:DOES HE HAVE A BIG ONE ?

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's way to full of himself.

When he was in Belgium, he called himself a legend in a press conference.
And he said other things too, just waaaaay too full of himself.

And not really hot either

thedudeinu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Saw this photo today IDK if anyone saw it but looks like this guy is packing in slim fit YSL suit.
3.jpg

What do you guys think other than him being a big dick lol.

stnbl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last edited:

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kanye West is a highly talented rap artist...one of the best int he country. Other than that, he IS a dick when it comes to people skills. Hopefully he's working on that but I'll continue to entertain his work; he does it well.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know everybody likes different things, and that's great, but I laugh whenever I hear "talented" and "rap" in the same sentence. I think he's kinda hot, but his personality makes him ugly.