Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he needs gag ,butt plugg and an AA meeting.

he's stopped drinking and is using his work on his next album to keep himself pre-occupied.

I know everybody likes different things, and that's great, but I laugh whenever I hear "talented" and "rap" in the same sentence. I think he's kinda hot, but his personality makes him ugly.

:rolleyes:

haters gonna hate i guess, but this man is a true artist and anyone who listens to his music whether or not they love or hate him will usually tell you the same.

Reactions: Frotninja21

Is that a bottle of Hennessy in his pants .. or is he just happy to see us? :rolleyes:

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haters gonna hate i guess, but this man is a true artist and anyone who listens to his music whether or not they love or hate him will usually tell you the same.

Anyone? That's a pretty broad statement. I have plenty of friends who like hip-hop but cannot stand Kanye West. Personally, I dislike hip-hop because it's so uncreative, but live and let live. I don't care if people like it, I just don't care for it personally.

Now, back to the subject at hand -- his APPEARANCE, which I do like. He's short, cute, and dresses well (usually).

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well... He did let her finish... And Beyonce DID have one of the best videos of all time... OF ALL TIME. *sigh* Why can't you all just let him be great? (Yeah, he said that too.)

Hey, I respect opinions and all, but no. Just...no. Of all the thousands of videos that have been released over time, the video for Put A Ring On It is not one of the best.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I respect opinions and all, but no. Just...no. Of all the thousands of videos that have been released over time, the video for Put A Ring On It is not one of the best.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! It was black & white! It had three dancers who weren't even close to being in sync with each other. It had PUMPS!

There is no better video!

Really though, I'd much rather listen to (and watch) the Pomplamoose version of Single Ladies.

bkdude

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited: