Kappa Sigma Scandal

B_Doodleman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, that's my school...he's a nice guy in person! just not the brightest (and probably not sober at this point)

I'm sure after all the criticism, he would love for these photos to be taken down!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sex on a campus building roof is scandalous? Compared to where I've had sex, I'd call in downright discreet. (But I'm a bit acrophobic, so never on a roof, lol.)

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sex on a campus building roof is scandalous? Compared to where I've had sex, I'd call in downright discreet. (But I'm a bit acrophobic, so never on a roof, lol.)

I mean really. Who hasn't had sex on the roof of the gym at Northwest Classen High School in Oklahoma City?

Go Knights!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For all of us familiar with Waite Phillips Hall at USC that takes some high-wire guts. The building is 156 feet high and does not have a flat roof. Go to Bing maps, type in "Waite Phillips Hall," and you'll see that guy managed to get an erection on a narrow 6 foot ledge. On wrong orgasm and that couple had either a 20 foot drop into the A/C units or a 156 foot drop to the ground.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At first, I thought the thread was called "Kappa Smegma Scandal"... :tongue:
(Thankfully, I was mistaken, lol)

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i really hate to sound old fashioned...but i really want to know what his parents think about all this. Thats a pretty ballsy move(no pun intended lol) and now he's plastered all over the internet boning some chick on the roof. good luck getting a job!

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Banging some ugly chick on a rooftop is so lame and passé. He should have banged some hot dude instead. Now, THAT would something worth talking about... and seeing.

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Banging some ugly chick on a rooftop is so lame and passé. He should have banged some hot dude instead. Now, THAT would something worth talking about... and seeing.

Funny, I was thinking something similar. He looks like he has a rocking body, i'd expect some nude model out there, not some girl wearing a baggy t-shirt.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. I read the story this morning but didn't think it was like this. This WAS pretty bold to have sex right there on the edge of the roof - with someone taking pics. So was the person taking pics in cahoots or was it a passerby?

Simba