kapri styles takes mandingo balls deep

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Custer didn't need any help either.

Your actions were obnixious because it wasn't what you said, rather HOW you said it. You hit me a few posts ago about having some manners, right? Take your own advice.

As for "threadmaster," use your imagination.

Actually, Custer did not need more help. He had plenty of help available, except for the fact that Major Reno and Captain Benteen did not follow orders properly to ride to his assistance.

Also, the army's failure to equip cavalry troops with repeating rifles was the major cause of Custer's battalion collapsing. Their Springfield rifles were not nearly as effective in close combat as were those of the Sioux and Cheyenne and Arapaho, many of whom had Winchester and Henry repeating rifles.

as for how i said it, it was pretty succinct and to the point. There was no insult, there were no bad manners, simply a point of fact.

clarkkent23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they are hardly "my standars" on how to post.

It is basic common sense, which you seem to be missing.

I do not think anyone should follow my standards, and my being a "veteran" means nothing...but that does not mean that you should not attempt to follow basic forum rules, like posting things in the correct forum, and not reposting things that have been posted a couple of times very recently.

With a little more attention on your part, this could be averted, and the forum would run more smoothly.

These are not my "criteria", this is the basic guideline of the forum and most other forums.

If you follow them in the future, and take the time to not repost and put things in the wrong forums, you will not be hassled. This is now your second time, the first time being with that dumb dark video posted in two irrelevant forums, and one poster told you to stop doing that.

we will get along fine if you manage to learn a couple of very basic things.

don't spam
don;t put things in the wrong forums and then put another one another wrong forum
don't repost things
If you do repost something accidentally, and someone calls you on it, just say "oops sorry" or "my bad" and you well have gotten nothing more then a "no problem" from me, and I even would have directed you to the Mandingo thread where you can find hundreds of links to peruse to your heart's content

it really is not that hard.
Wow are you trying to to justify your useless actions by bringing up two videos I posted in the past man your arguments are getting weaker and more pathetic with every post,ha your the one without common sense because if you did have it you would know on every topic there's multiple
threads like it on a message board repost happens deal with it,trying to patrol around telling people about repost is useless and pathetic

traveler29

Experimental Member
Media
yes, that is it. I am just not smart. I should give back to my B.A. in psychology and social and behavioral sciences to my university...after all, it was only a Top 20 school.

taking a page from your friend the traveler, maybe you can have him look at your last run-on sentence, and ask him about the grammar in your comment to me stating that "man your dumb I said 2 minutes of fame because your too petty to have 15 minutes"

See what he says about it. You are in no position to call someone when dumb when you cannot do it properly, are you?

:smile:

To a point, I agree - but since you posted this run-on trainwreck of a sentence: "The fact is that my goal is not to become a moderator, but you were trying to be clever and say that it was as a way of implying those were my only goals, but you really aren't that clever, and the insult was not that good," I must abstain from commenting at all.

But your comment about going to a Top 20 school was without base. Just because you went to a "Top 20" school (Top 20 what - community colleges in California?) doesn't mean you're smart. I know plenty of idiots that got into "Top" schools, and promptly failed out.

traveler29

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, Custer did not need more help. He had plenty of help available, except for the fact that Major Reno and Captain Benteen did not follow orders properly to ride to his assistance.

Also, the army's failure to equip cavalry troops with repeating rifles was the major cause of Custer's battalion collapsing. Their Springfield rifles were not nearly as effective in close combat as were those of the Sioux and Cheyenne and Arapaho, many of whom had Winchester and Henry repeating rifles.

as for how i said it, it was pretty succinct and to the point. There was no insult, there were no bad manners, simply a point of fact.

So since they were ill equipped for the battle, and had morons (the aforementioned officers) working for him... he probably needed more help right?

You're exhausting.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look Flashy Christ, I'm not backpedaling at all, and no, I'm certainly not even coming close to apologizing for my coments to you.

Since Seinfeld gave us the Soup Nazi, the term XXXX-Nazi is commonplace. I'm going to continue to call you the thread nazi and Flashy Christ until I don't feel like posting anymore. Like I said: I'm just bored.

I like my free content without the BS that comes from people like you - that too much to ask? And I have my pics up because I feel like it. My cock might not be for all tastes (glad to see you looked) here but if it makes someone smile then cool. If not, oh well.

As for me admitting I was wrong for cracking on people's poor grammar - I said that in the hopes of moving past that, but since it's your one saving grace - pointing out that I am imperfect as well - I guess you'll continue to harp on it. Strum away fella.

1. don't apologize...no skin of my back. Your presence on this forum is pretty irrelevant anyway and save for your little tantrum in here, you won't be noticed much more since you don't seem to have much to contribute other than to insult people's grammar and ride into arguments that have nothing to do with you, merely because you are looking for a row cause you are in all likelihood "bored" again.

2. Be my guest...keep calling me Nazi, and you won't be around much longer. Despite your attempts at Seinfeldian equivocation, calling people Nazi's, especially Jewish people, does not win you lots of points with either participants, observers and certainly not moderators...so keep it up, and your stay will be a brief one. That is free advice.

3. As for your "free content" without BS, that seems very strange since you seem pretty insistent on causing as much trouble as you can on this "free content" based site simply because you are "bored".

4. I see...so you wanted to move past the grammar thing...by moving on to waltzing into an argument that had nothing to do with you in the first place, and then calling a jewish person a nazi repeatedly, and then attempting to justify it because of Seinfeld.

Great job in moving on...sort of like dropping a bigger bomb on village, to "move on" for dropping the smaller bomb on the previous village.

way to go general.

your strategic thinking is dazzling.

clarkkent23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, that is it. I am just not smart. I should give back to my B.A. in psychology and social and behavioral sciences to my university...after all, it was only a Top 20 school.

The fact is that my goal is not to become a moderator, but you were trying to be clever and say that it was as a way of implying those were my only goals, but you really aren't that clever, and the insult was not that good.

taking a page from your friend the traveler, maybe you can have him look at your last run-on sentence, and ask him about the grammar in your comment to me stating that "man your dumb I said 2 minutes of fame because your too petty to have 15 minutes"

See what he says about it. You are in no position to call someone when dumb when you cannot do it properly, are you?

you think your smart because you know what a run-on sentence is,in your case ignorance is not bliss

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So since they were ill equipped for the battle, and had morons (the aforementioned officers) working for him... he probably needed more help right?

You're exhausting.

he had more help...but he refused it.

He divided his forces
He sent one battalion off on a wild goose chase
He refused an offer of Gatling Guns from the Infantry

Gigantic messes are rarely the fault of just one person.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you think your smart because you know what a run-on sentence is,in your case ignorance is not bliss

actually, that is not why I think I am smart...

on the contrary, why I think you are stupid, is encapsulated in your use of two words in that run-on sentence...the fact that you still can't figure them out, would probably best be explained to you by your friend, the grammar expert...ask him...he can help.

edit: Also, the fact that you just did it again in that sentence.

you are hysterically funny...I know it is not intentional...but funny nonetheless...thanks for the laughs

clarkkent23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. don't apologize...no skin of my back. Your presence on this forum is pretty irrelevant anyway and save for your little tantrum in here, you won't be noticed much more since you don't seem to have much to contribute other than to insult people's grammar and ride into arguments that have nothing to do with you, merely because you are looking for a row cause you are in all likelihood "bored" again.

2. Be my guest...keep calling me Nazi, and you won't be around much longer. Despite your attempts at Seinfeldian equivocation, calling people Nazi's, especially Jewish people, does not win you lots of points with either participants, observers and certainly not moderators...so keep it up, and your stay will be a brief one. That is free advice.

3. As for your "free content" without BS, that seems very strange since you seem pretty insistent on causing as much trouble as you can on this "free content" based site simply because you are "bored".

4. I see...so you wanted to move past the grammar thing...by moving on to waltzing into an argument that had nothing to do with you in the first place, and then calling a jewish person a nazi repeatedly, and then attempting to justify it because of Seinfeld.

Great job in moving on...sort of like dropping a bigger bomb on village, to "move on" for dropping the smaller bomb on the previous village.

way to go general.

shut the hell up the more you try to sound sound smart,telling people you have a B.S degree the dumber you look,

traveler29

Experimental Member
Media

way to go general.

I dont care that you're a Jew - hell, start a new post and see how many people find the soup nazi episode funny. I can't help that you're offended by it so much. Seinfeld is a Jew and it was his joke.

#4 makes no sense by the way.

And your threats with having me kicked off here - go ahead there, threadmaster. Minimoderator. Like I said before - it's a site about cocks. No skin off and all that...

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shut the hell up the more you try to sound sound smart,telling people you have a B.S degree the dumber you look,

That must be it, stated perfectly by the mildly retarded wingman of traveler, grammar expert.

at least if you want, he can certainly tutor you in your downtime here.

I do not need to sound smart...the fact that I have a college degree is a fact, not something i tell to impress someone like you, who clearly is having trouble putting clear thoughts together and sputtering out sentence fragments.

keep up the good work.

clarkkent23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

on the contrary, why I think you are stupid, is encapsulated in your use of two words in that run-on sentence...the fact that you still can't figure them out, would probably best be explained to you by your friend, the grammar expert...ask him...he can help.[/quote

some guy on a cock site arguing about repost is trying to edit my grammar.
YOU TRULY ARE PATHETIC

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for proving my point.

indeed...much like this thread...you and your intellectually challenged wingman, have been truly fantastic in creating one.

Though I have enjoyed and got many laughs from the two of you, since I have things to do tomorrow, and you do not, I must take my leave, sadly.

Though i look forward to continuing this thriller tomorrow with you and your grammatical protege.

nighty night

traveler29

Experimental Member
Media
That must be it, stated perfectly by the mildly retarded wingman of traveler, grammar expert.

at least if you want, he can certainly tutor you in your downtime here.

I do not need to sound smart...the fact that I have a college degree is a fact, not something i tell to impress someone like you, who clearly is having trouble putting clear thoughts together and sputtering out sentence fragments.

keep up the good work.

College graduates capitalize their I's and perform proper punctuation prior to proofreading their posts.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

on the contrary, why I think you are stupid, is encapsulated in your use of two words in that run-on sentence...the fact that you still can't figure them out, would probably best be explained to you by your friend, the grammar expert...ask him...he can help.[/quote

some guy on a cock site arguing about repost is trying to edit my grammar.
YOU TRULY ARE PATHETIC

I am not editing anything...I told you to get some help from your friend, who is a grammar expert..I don't have time to edit you. I merely have time to insult you.

ask him about your/you're...there is help available snookums.

don't fret.