kapri styles takes mandingo balls deep

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
College graduates capitalize their I's and perform proper punctuation prior to proofreading their posts.

indeed, they normally would, but not when they are typing furiously to keep up with the idiocy of the two of you, while also attempting to brush my teeth while trying to keep from laughing at the two of you and blowing toothpaste out my nose at you and your comrade in hysterics.

thanks for the laughs...I'd really love to stay, but i am afraid I may burst a blood vessel in my head from laughing so hard.

traveler29

Experimental Member
Media
indeed...much like this thread...you and your intellectually challenged wingman, have been truly fantastic in creating one.

Though I have enjoyed and got many laughs from the two of you, since I have things to do tomorrow, and you do not, I must take my leave, sadly.

Though i look forward to continuing this thriller tomorrow with you and your grammatical protege.

nighty night

:smile:

Do I need to point out the hypocrisy of you making fun of someone for their grammar, not ten posts after chastising me for doing the same thing?

Kinda odd, no?

traveler29

Experimental Member
Media
indeed, they normally would, but not when they are typing furiously to keep up with the idiocy of the two of you, while also attempting to brush my teeth while trying to keep from laughing at the two of you and blowing toothpaste out my nose at you and your comrade in hysterics.

thanks for the laughs...I'd really love to stay, but i am afraid I may burst a blood vessel in my head from laughing so hard.

Nah, I don't bite. You've been doing that on all your posts, Top 20-boy.

clarkkent23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That must be it, stated perfectly by the mildly retarded wingman of traveler, grammar expert.

at least if you want, he can certainly tutor you in your downtime here.

I do not need to sound smart...the fact that I have a college degree is a fact, not something i tell to impress someone like you, who clearly is having trouble putting clear thoughts together and sputtering out sentence fragments.

keep up the good work.
posting on this forum is the highlight of your life thats truly pathetic for a 36 year old man. get a life,go meets some girls or something and do some good to society and rid us of your existence

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do I need to point out the hypocrisy of you making fun of someone for their grammar, not ten posts after chastising me for doing the same thing?

Kinda odd, no?

on the contrary...I am suggesting that he retain your help...not insulting me. I think it is rather sad, and I think he needs your assistance. I would say I was being kind, not insulting.

I think the plight of the undereducated is tragic, and think you are the ideal one to help him.

it is your specialty, so help him. I have no need to insult him. His words say it all. Funny thing is, if you were not involved in this thread on his side, you'd be gagging to insult his grammar.

Good luck in the tutorial...as i said...I have to go to bed.

teeth are brushed, everything in order. Good night...sorry about your boredom.

Hoped the little feud helped you.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah, I don't bite. You've been doing that on all your posts, Top 20-boy.

If I knew what a "Top 20 Boy" was, I'd probably be intrigued, but since I don't, I'm not.

I assume it has something to do with you being bored and wanting to stay up and cam with other guys or something, but i am not into that.

have fun though.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
posting on this forum is the highlight of your life thats truly pathetic for a 36 year old man. get a life,go meets some girls or something and do some good to society and rid us of your existence

your a funny kid.

Actually, I will be doing plenty of good stuff for society tomorrow...actually, more for myself, but i pay taxes, so society benefits in a way, and i do not do my charity work until friday.

But at least I know the schools will be funded with my tax dollars...and you are shining example of that great investment.

Good night. :smile:

traveler29

Experimental Member
Media
your a funny kid.

Actually, I will be doing plenty of good stuff for society tomorrow...actually, more for myself, but i pay taxes, so society benefits in a way, and i do not do my charity work until friday.

But at least I know the schools will be funded with my tax dollars...and you are shining example of that great investment.

Good night. :smile:

By the way - you used the incorrect "your" in your first line there, skippy. Just pointing that out since you seem so hellbent on pointing out the grammatical shortcomings of others. I was through doing that, like I said a hundred times already.
But it's a classic Sun Tzu ploy, to bait your prey with something that you know irritates him. And since after how many hours of posting, that was all the ammo you had left, I can understand your willingness to employ that tactic.

traveler29

Experimental Member
Media
on the contrary...I am suggesting that he retain your help...not insulting me. I think it is rather sad, and I think he needs your assistance. I would say I was being kind, not insulting.

I think the plight of the undereducated is tragic, and think you are the ideal one to help him.

it is your specialty, so help him. I have no need to insult him. His words say it all. Funny thing is, if you were not involved in this thread on his side, you'd be gagging to insult his grammar.

Good luck in the tutorial...as i said...I have to go to bed.

teeth are brushed, everything in order. Good night...sorry about your boredom.

Hoped the little feud helped you.

Um no. You're a hypocrite. Plain and simple.

traveler29

Experimental Member
Media
If I knew what a "Top 20 Boy" was, I'd probably be intrigued, but since I don't, I'm not.

I assume it has something to do with you being bored and wanting to stay up and cam with other guys or something, but i am not into that.

have fun though.

I like how you displayed a minute amount of homophobia in your swan song here.

I don't know whats more gay - looking at a cock on a site dedicated to them; or wanting to keep said website clean and tidy, with no errant posts mucking things up...

clarkkent23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that's it.

Good luck digging ditches, kid.

nighty night

Um I don't think I will be digging any ditches considering I own my own business at the age of 23, but we do need a guy to mop our floors for free since you like to work for free that shouldn't be a problem,you can put your college degree to good use.

clarkkent23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like how you displayed a minute amount of homophobia in your swan song here.

I don't know whats more gay - looking at a cock on a site dedicated to them; or wanting to keep said website clean and tidy, with no errant posts mucking things up...
the latter

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
yea this is another girl that takes mandingos full length without blinking,its always the tall skinny ones with the phat asses that can take an insane amount of dick zSHARE - mandingos black pretty girls 2- kapri styles.wmv

Without my having to look through all the mandingo films, can someone tell me if clark kent's impression that the phat ass chicks in films take more dick is correct. I watched this clip and this phat ass chick does indeed take him balls deep. Not only that, when she is riding him at the end of the film she becomes very aggressive on it - pounding down onto his entire length with much force. A while back I recall a thread titled an Asian chick taking it like a Champ (don't recall, it may have been with Mandingo, if not him it was still a very long dick). So I expected the Asian chick to be taking it balls deep. Instead, he always had at least 3 inches out. I wondered how that was to be considered taking it like a champ. Any clips of Asian chicks or white chicks taking Mandingo balls deep, and any other black chicks taking all of him? I wonder about the booty size when they can.

lolabambina

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What are you the thread-nazi? Does LPSG pay you for conserving their server space? Shut up. And your point about originality... this site is like what - 9 years old now? Whatever it is you post - you ain't the first and you won't be the last.

And I thought I was being obnoxious a few weeks ago cracking on grammar errors... You're a whole new level of dumb.

Hi Traveler!!!

That guy is an ass. Check my "2 Girls On Rocco" post to see how he bugged out on me about reposting. Too funny.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Traveler!!!

This guy is an ass. Check my "2 Girls On Rocco" post to see how he bugged out on me about reposting. Too funny.

says the gal with nothing to contribute.

as for me "bugging out", i would hardly call this (my response in your "thread")

"already posted ages ago :rolleyes:"

bugging out...rather a statement of fact.

just cause you bugged out after it, doesn't mean things happened the other way around.

When you repost something, chances are someone will say "repost" or variations there of.

if you can't handle that, find some new material :smile: