Kara's Conquest (no cocks involved)

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wrote this a while ago. It's not exactly related to this board. But i was wondering what people thought.

A sultry 104 degrees read the thermometer outside the house of Kara Welstrom. It was the first week of summer vacation for the students of Sun Haven High. Inside, Kara looked at herself in the mirror with satisfaction while she undressed. She had the summer body she had vowed to obtain. The hours of sunbathing by the family pool the last few months had turned her skin a seamless golden-brown. She had made Varsity on the track and field team as a junior; and the intensive cardiovascular workouts that entailed brought her down to a slender 110 lbs.
Kara opened the top drawer of her dresser and pulled out a string bikini. She put the bottom piece on and pulled it up—nice and tight. She writhed a bit as she felt the thong seep into her asshole. She turned around to look at her backside. All the time she spent jumping hurdles made her legs strong and her ass round and firm.
Kara gave attention back to her front side. Her stomach was lean and flat all the way up to her tits, which weren’t as big as she would have liked, but had all the perkiness of a 16-year-old body.
She put on her top and looked into the mirror with a wry smile. Kara was scarcely as innocent as her baby-face would let on. She had lost her virginity her freshman year, and had since been with girls too. She was waiting for her friend Melissa, whom she had shared a class with last semester, to come over. They had gotten along well in class, and although they would not ordinarily hang out together at school, they decided to remain friends.
But Kara had bigger plans—there was something about Melissa that she was especially attracted to. Melissa was raised in a devout Christian family, and she adhered to these principles. She had not kissed a boy. She told Kara she was saving herself, as a gift for her future husband. She mused dreamily about having her first kiss at the altar.
This intrigued Kara all the more. She had no stronger desire than to rob this innocence; to render void Melissa’s life-long contract to monogamy; to have this “gift” all for herself. Not to mention—Melissa had a body to die for.
Kara slid her thin thong aside and began feeling herself. Her pussy was getting wet just thinking about it. Melissa had such big supple breasts but never flaunted them. It seemed, rather, she tried to conceal them. She wouldn’t wear shirts that were too tight or low-cut, and always wore a wire bra. She had long shapely legs; a nice voluptuous ass; and skin that was very soft and smooth, but which Kara thought could be improved with a bit more sun. Melissa made no effort though. Her features were a gift from God. No matter what she wore they were evident. But, she sent the signal that it was hands off, and so there was a purpose to the way she presented herself. It was Kara’s intention to change her friend’s inhibitive ways.
Melissa tried to stay pure of heart, but she was burning with sexual tension. She would unwittingly touch herself; fantasize another’s hands running over her body—fondling her breasts and rubbing her pussy; and explode in orgasm. She did this to a pattern of remorse, praying to God afterward to cleanse her spirit, so that His will be done. But during such moments of lustful passion, she wondered if she could wait until marriage—if she wanted to!
When Melissa was first invited by Kara to come over one afternoon to hang out and perhaps go swimming, she was hesitant. She knew Kara was in a group who partied, and that no parents would be home. However, she decided it would be good to make some non-Christian friends. And there was no better way to beat this awful heat than by swimming in a private pool.

to be continued...

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kara was still feeling herself and getting more and more excited, when the doorbell rang. She slid her bottom on straight, threw on a tank top and shorts, and went to answer the door. It was Melissa.
“Hey! Come on in,” Kara said.
“Hi. It’s nice to see you,” Melissa replied.
“Nice to see you,” said Kara. “Would you like a soda or something?”
“Yeah. That sounds great,” said Melissa.
Kara poured two glasses of 7-Up as she gave Melissa a good look over. As Kara expected, she was wearing a modest one-piece suit and shorts. Still, it was the most of Melissa’s body she had seen, and she liked it. The suit accentuated her breasts nicely, and her short shorts showed off her milky thighs.
“I love your house,” Melissa said.
“Thanks,” said Kara. “Want to see the pool area?”
“Yeah, sure,” Melissa replied.
So Kara handed Melissa her drink and led her through the sliding-glass door to a table near the pool where there were two chairs, and set her glass down. Melissa did the same and Kara caught a glimpse of cleavage for the first time as she bent over. Her breasts, which had never seen a ray of sun, wanted to topple right out of her black and white swimsuit.
“It sure is a hot one,” said Melissa, as she walked toward the pool. She dipped her foot in. “Ooh, that feels nice,” she said. “It must be so nice to have a pool. Let’s go in.”
“Okay. But first I think we should work on our tans,” Kara said. “You should get some sun if you want to be looking hot this summer.”
Showing off her body wasn’t on Melissa’s to do list, but she did like the idea of Kara thinking she looked hot. A little tan wouldn’t hurt, she thought.
“I’ll get the sunscreen,” said Kara. And she retreated into the house. Melissa took off her shorts and laid out on one of the pool chairs. Kara came out to find Melissa with her legs up, and she viewed the crevice between her legs. Kara’s juices began to stir.
“Open your hand,” Kara said. And she poured a generous amount of sunscreen into Melissa’s outstretched palm while she stared into her cleavage.
“Thanks,” Melissa said. And she began rubbing it into her legs. Kara, standing before her, peeled off her tank top. Melissa looked up and admired how flat her stomach was—only her breasts covered by her leopard-patterned bra. Kara then pulled down her shorts. Melissa was shocked that Kara would wear such a revealing suit.
“I don’t wear this out—only when I’m working on my tan,” Kara lied. This did relieve some of Melissa’s trepidation.
“Could you get my back?” Kara asked. Melissa stood up and began spreading the lotion over the middle of her back. As she rubbed it in she noticed how soft and smooth her skin was. She looked down at Kara’s backside. Her legs didn’t seem to have an ounce of fat. Her butt looked so firm and was such a salient feature. It must swell out six inches from her back, she thought. Melissa looked at her tiny g-string—how it slid between her butt cheeks, and became engulfed by her ass and—
“What am I thinking?” she thought.
“You’re done,” Melissa said. And the girls reclined into the pool chairs.
Melissa thought of something to say to change the topic, but Kara quickly veered the conversation right back—“You don’t expect to get a good tan wearing that, do you?”
“What do you mean?” Melissa replied.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
“You want to have a complete tan,” said Kara. “You’re probably as white as a ghost underneath that suit.”
“Well, what’s the point?” Melissa asked. “No one will see that part of me anyway.”
“Yeah. But you will,” Kara retorted. “Don’t you want to have a nice tan?”
She did have a point, Melissa thought. She had been admiring Kara’s perfect tan. “But this is the only swimsuit I have,” she said.
“Oh, really,” said Kara. And after pausing a moment, said, “Well, if you’d like, you could wear my other one. It’s a bit small, but it’s the only other one I have,” Kara lied. She had several bikinis. But the one she had when she was 14—that she had since outgrown—was the one she most wanted to see Melissa in.
“Well, let’s see it,” said Melissa. And the girls went into Kara’s room.
This day is going just according to plan, thought Kara as she pulled a tiny red and white bikini from her drawer and handed it to Melissa.
“You are not serious, are you?” Melissa said, after taking one look at it.
“Why not?” asked Kara. “It’s just us girls. And the backyard is perfectly private.”
“Well, I’ll try it on,” Melissa said. And Kara returned to the pool area.
As Kara waited she began getting excited picturing Melissa in her under-sized bikini.
Just then the sliding-glass door opened and there Melissa stood. Kara’s breath was taken away. Melissa looked as gorgeous as she had fantasized—her skin agleam beneath the red sun. The top covered just the nipples of her rotund breasts. Kara could see her dark pubic hairs through the limpid material of the white thong.
Melissa, feeling Kara’s eyes fixed on her body, began to feel self-conscious. She also began to feel that sensation between her legs, which she had so hard tried to repress. She looked down at her exposed body. She giggled abashedly and covered her breasts with her arms.
“It’s ok,” Kara said with a smile. She laid down a towel. “Why don’t you lay down so I can rub some sunscreen into your back,” she said. “You’re going to fry.”
Melissa went to her obediently, and laid, stomach down, on the beach towel. Kara, without hesitating, poured a generous amount of lotion onto her back and began rubbing it in slowly.
“You are going to get a nice tan,” said Kara fiendishly. She rubbed it into her sides, all the way to where her breasts bulged out, down her back—making sure to cover every inch of her silky skin—and down to the cloth of her bikini bottom.
Kara paused a moment and squirted a glob onto each of her bare ass cheeks, prepared to make a joke if Melissa had objected. She just lay there, at Kara’s disposition. And Kara grimaced as her tiny hands made contact with Melissa’s ass. She rubbed firmly, pushing in her succulent flesh.
Melissa lay there aghast—too coy and too taken aback to resist. She also savored the feeling of Kara’s soft hands across her butt. “Is this what girls do?” Melissa thought.
Kara grew more and more aggressive as her hands wandered down Melissa’s curvy ass to where her legs met. Her thumbs ran along the fabric of her thong, as she massaged her lower buttocks.
Kara paused. What could Melissa be thinking? she thought. And with all the logic of ardent lust drowning out her qualms, she slid her hand under Melissa’s thong. O! How she had yearned for this. Melissa’s body jolted but Kara did not retreat. She rubbed Melissa’s clit slowly, enjoying every moment—every contour of her forbidden pussy, which was dampening.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Melissa lay there, unable to move. She tried to object, but her surprise along with the feeling of intense pleasure between her legs, which spread to her stomach and chest, stifled her breath. As soon as she regained it, a loud “Ohh” was all that escaped her mouth.
Kara reached up and untied Melissa’s top as she continued rubbing her pussy.
“Sit up.” Kara said. “I want you to sit up on the chair.” And Melissa promptly did so, bare-chested. Kara had successfully conquered her scruples. Melissa was hers—but not unwilling.
Kara undid her top, letting it fall to the ground. Melissa sat in awe of the perfect female form before her eyes. She viewed it in a way she had not allowed herself to before. She became wet with anticipation as Kara sat on the chair, facing her. Without cessation, she placed her right hand on Melissa’s breast—a wave of pleasure surged through Kara’s whole body—and she leaned forward to kiss Melissa. Kara fondled her breast lustfully. The kiss was soft and deliberate. Their tongues commenced, and engaged in a sweet and forbidden dance.
Melissa was totally at ease as it struck her that this was her first kiss. She had no regrets or qualms. It had all the sincerity and passion she had dreamed of, but also a prurient delight that she could not have imagined, and which made the experience all the more exciting.
Kara removed her tongue from Melissa’s mouth and leaned forward. Cupping her breasts with each hand, she looked up playfully and placed her mouth around one of Melissa’s large nipples. With her lips puckered she moved her tongue methodically, in a circular motion.
Melissa gasped. She had never felt this maneuver before—and done so well! The sensation went straight to her pussy, which was getting wetter—ready to explode in ecstasy.
Kara continued giving attention to Melissa’s breasts, each of which were about the size of Kara’s head. A drop of sweat dripped down her tit and Kara licked it off. The sweat the girls’ worked-up bodies were producing mixed with the lotion and made their skin slide on contact. Kara kneaded her left breast while she suckled on her nipple.
Her left hand then roamed down her stomach, across her belly button and under her thong. She fondled the lips of her pussy. Her pussy was so wet. Kara wasted no time. She stuck her middle finger in her cunt and pushed it all the way in.
“Aww,” Melissa moaned. Then, to Melissa’s surprise, in went a second finger. “Oooh!” she gasped, half in pleasure, half in pain. And her pussy being completely lubricated, Kara started thrusting her fingers in and out with vigor.
“God, how tight her virgin pussy is,” she thought.
“Ohh! Ohhh!!” Melissa moaned with heightened intensity. Kara sensed her pleasure and continued to thrust deeper and harder.
She couldn’t take it anymore! She let the floodgates open and the juices flowed out of her wildly. She lay there panting for several seconds. When her orgasm finally subsided, she looked up at Kara who was looking back at her with a smile. “God, you are good at that,” Melissa said.
Kara withdrewher fingers and rubbed her juices into and around the area of her snatch. “My turn now,” she said as she slid off her bikini. “I want you to go down on me.”
Melissa needed little coaxing. She descended the chair and put her head between Kara’s parted legs. Her desire led her tongue in and around the contours of Kara’s pussy. Melissa felt her hair being tousled and a stream of cum flowed into her eager mouth.
Kara embraced her new pet and basked in God’s fallen light.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
cmon tell me... wasnt that a well-wriiten, hot story, I wrote in jail, when there was nothing else to do and when guys needed something to wack off to..:biggrin1::biggrin1:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thx. why do u bother to read all this shit? It get u off? Or u just like humoring guys like myself?:biggrin1:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have a couple ideas for novels but i think im too blank to actually create a finished product. But I write well, huh?