Kardashian Marriage: What went wrong??

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
I believe in the traditions of marriage

Fluffy thinks that you will fit in nicely in the suburbs when you marry your handsome husband, pop out 3 kids and bake cookies while texting the gossipy neighbors. Tradition is a nice idea when reality doesn't smack you in the Fuzzzzzy regions.

D_Otis_Criblecoblis

Account Disabled
Media
I'd have to say she almost forced him, maybe not that soon but she was very opionanted in wanted to get married. He was a bit of a dope too. Her family is fucked up. They are a bunch of whiny money hungry attention seeking whores....She got what she deserved. I'd still fuck her though......

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of the overpriced Freak Show, I like to think money went into the economy so some working people could pay their bills and feed the kids

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think they're talking about someone from Star Trek. There's been a break up - the time/space continuum? I don't know. The show's been off the air for a long time so I'm kinda fuzzy on the deets.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No problem. Kim is some member of the Kardashiens who are enemies of the Federation. :biggrin1:

D_Dan_T_Zinferno

Experimental Member
Media
The whole sordid thing is beyond bad taste.If the network who exhibits these freaks had any decency or respect for its viewers it would pull the plug on the show and consign these non-entities to a a fate worse than death.....OBSCURITY!!!

Have you seen any of the other shows on the E! network? They haven't had respect for their viewership since... Idk, maybe before the Anna Nicole show. It's atrocious. I don't know how anyone who works there can keep a straight face on their 'news' show. Then again, I do. Turns out botox does have practical applications.