Karen's suprise

thegreatestfew

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From across the room my eyes met his. Recognition sparked in our eyes. His mouth dropped open in surprise and I was sure mine followed. I had talked to Zachary just the night before online. What were the chances…

To the outside world, I am a nice 31-year-old business woman - single, a good co-worker, a good big sister and bit of a social butterfly. I’m 5’10” with a slender, toned frame. I work hard to keep myself in shape and don’t have problems meeting men my own age, those who are older and want to be a sugar daddy and even some who are younger who flatter me with their thinly veiled and purposefully bad guesses at my true age. With a laugh and naturally throaty voice, I tell them I’m comfortable in my natural 34DDD skin and that flattery will get them nowhere. But of course it does. I have long brown hair and ice blue eyes that sometimes draw as much as attention as my breasts. Ok, that’s a lie.

That’s to the outside world. My online life is darker, more sexual. I don’t know why, maybe it is because I’m not truly meeting someone and therefore it is easier to let go. Online I tend to haunt dating sites, have no problem showing off on my webcam and love chatting and phone sex. My one true fantasy is as a size queen, and that is ultimately what led me to LPSG and an online meeting with Zachary on a Sunday night.

I love LPSG, but never really believe some of the sizes. I’ve spoken to a number of men, some with verified pictures and some without. Most men either embellish or won’t provide prove with a cam. And so it was with some level of skepticism that I started talking with Zachary. After all, he had no pictures on the site and could only offer me his word that he would share once we got to know each other.

He was a very kind and courteous 23-year-old man. He was up front about a girlfriend and we actually talked for a good while without ever bringing up LPSG and the obvious reasons we would both be there. But finally my curiosity got the best of me and I asked him why he was on LPSG.

“A girlfriend,” he LOL’d on the chat screen. “She’s just a friend. We’ve never been more. But she also knows the physical and psychological problems I have with my size.”

I couldn’t help but smile to myself he seemed so shy. “And what would those be?” I typed.

He went on to describe being made fun of growing up, difficulties with women, the fact that he wore special underwear and baggy pants to hide his bulge and never being able to fit nearly all of himself in a woman. As with most endowed men he lamented most about not getting good blowjobs. What is it about men and getting head?

During his typing and occasional pauses to “rearrange himself” as he wrote to me, my curiosity reached critical mass. I wanted to know what he looked like because if he looked like he typed I wanted to see more.

And so I asked. “Can we move to an instant messenger with a cam?”

“Sure Karen,” he answered. “I would love that. By the way, where are you? I’m in North Carolina.”

My heart almost stopped. I was from Virginia but was in North Carolina visiting family over the weekend and the next week. With a bit of shaking fingers I told him what a small world it was. Again he LOL’d me and we left to meet on a messenger.

I was anxious as I opened his cam invite. With an inward sigh of relief I saw his face. He was lying on his stomach with his head and shoulders propped up on his elbows. His cam must have been on his laptop as he was looking straight into the lens and thus right at me.

He was handsome with soft brown eyes and brown hair. He was pretty tan and I remembered he’d told me he had just returned from a cruise with some friends. I wouldn’t say he was strikingly handsome, but he was cute, very cute actually. I was happy with what I was seeing. It was his eyes that I would remember and trigger my surprise at seeing this same man at my family gathering the next day.

I could see his eyes react upon seeing me and was pleased with what I could tell were good (and hopefully naughty) thoughts in his mind. I was sitting at my desk with a bra and running shorts on, my cleavage tantalizing him at the edge of his view. I have to admit I was a little self-conscious about my hair and the fact I wasn’t wearing any makeup.

“You are just beautiful Karen,” he breathed. “I’m sorry, I’m a bit nervous. But wow.”

I smiled at him. “You are good looking yourself. What are the two of us doing online?”

We both chuckled and proceeded to some small talk to get over the initial nervousness of two people chatting for the first time. I was pleased to find out he was a nice sincere man with a lot of interests, a good job and good life. I must say that the little voice dressed in red sitting on my shoulder wanted to know what I would see if he stood up though.

It was around midnight so he was lying in bed shirtless. I could tell by his shoulders and arms that he was a lean, not muscular, but in good shape. In the blurry background, I could see the outline of part of his butt and legs. It was out of focus, but I could tell he was wearing nothing but what looked to be boxer briefs.

Finally, the little devil got the best of me and I asked to see him. He was happy to oblige if I would stand up to show off myself. I did so gladly, relishing his look as I did a little turn. “I hope you like what you see Zachary,” I teased.

“As a breast man, I think I am in love Karen,” he shot back with a smile. I watched as his eyes took in my form, lingering on my large, full breasts before continuing their sensual appraisal of me as a woman. “Damn you are just amazing. To be honest, I didn’t know what to expect. But thank you.”

“Now it’s your turn,” I answered, sitting back down and biting my lower lip in anticipation. While he’d never actually said he was well hung, he’d certainly suggested it and I was hoping I had read those signals correctly. It would make him a perfect package.

As he lifted himself from the bed in a pushup style, I looked down his chest and stomach and caught a brief glimpse of what I was in store for. My eyes widened and I bit down on my lip a little harder. That couldn’t be it; it was a shadow or a trick of a fold in his underwear. What I had seen was a huge lump stretching the fabric of his underwear. I couldn’t see how far it went down the leg, or if it even did, because of the angle. I could only see that it pushed the fabric down from his crotch toward the bed.

And then he was rolling over and I lost sight of everything. He was turning his laptop to the side so I could see him standing next to the bed. Slowly, he turned it until finally I could see a full frontal of his body.

I gasped out loud...

thegreatestfew

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zachary had the lean body of a man in his early 20’s. He wasn’t overly muscular, but there wasn’t baby fat either. He was well-proportioned in the chest with a slight V-shape down to his thin hips. He had some chest hair, but I wouldn’t call him hairy at all. He looked just as he’d told me earlier – 5’10ish; about 185 lbs.

But it was what was below his hips that that caused me to catch my breath. He was indeed in grey boxer-briefs that looked too big in the waist and weren’t overly tight on his thighs. They extended down to his knee.

And with good reason, for running down his right thigh like a large summer sausage was the longest, fattest bulge I’d ever laid eyes upon. It started from the crotch area and extended down his leg past the edge of his quad muscles. It was stretching the cotton with immense girth, so much so that even from my point of view I could tell it was to large for one had to fit around. The lump I had seen when he was pushing up from the bed was the obscene bulge in the crotch part of the boxer-briefs. I could only guess that was his balls, and if so they would have to be in proportion to the oversized shaft outlined down his leg.

“My god,” I whispered. “I… I…I’m sorry Zachary. I’m speechless.” I continued to stare as my wits and original skepticism came back to me. “Is that real,” I asked. I would normally have been much more aggressive and perhaps angry, but that fact was that I actually enjoyed talking with Zachary.

I misconstrued his blushing. “It’s all me Karen,” he answered, now gaining a little more conviction. “Though there are times I wish it wasn’t. Would you like to see more?”

I was caught a little off guard. I had expected him to tell me it was a joke; that he had stuffed is pants. “Ummm,” I stammered while I tried to gather my thoughts. “Yes… please. I can’t believe… Are you telling me that is all you?”

Without another word Zachary proceeded to slowly pull down his boxer-briefs. It was a tantalizing fantasy to watch the waist band slide past his hips; to see the first glimpses of his pubic hair appear. I could feel my heart pounding, my eyes open wide and my tongue flick against my top lip in desire. I was almost panting in anticipation as his thumbs dragged the waist band low enough for the root of his cock to come into view.

It was immediately clear that there was no stuffing going on. Only the very base was showing, but its enormous girth was already clear. “Zachary…oh my God,” I told him. “It’s…holy shit… it’s incredible.”

He paused and smiled. “Thank you. Would you like me to continue?” I could only nod yes.

As he peeled down the cotton boxer-briefs, inch after inch of his shaft was unveiled. I could see finger-thick veins roping over it. They looked small on the thickness of him. As he continued down his balls popped out, dangling down like two navel oranges. He kept himself trimmed nicely, which I liked very much, but the short hair did nothing but accentuate the enormity of him.

I kept expecting it to end, but as his underwear kept going further down his leg more and more of his cock appeared. Finally, as he neared his knee the ridge of his head started to show. At this point he was bending at the waist and starting to pick up his leg to pull his boxer-briefs over his knees down to his ankles. I was craning my neck to see him in his full glory.

He stood up, now completely naked. Despite the show he had just put on, I could not believe my eyes. And for the first time I realized he was soft. His enormous cock hung heavily between his legs. It was so thick it almost completely hid his balls. His mushroom head flared out even wider and gently swung over to hit the space just above his knee cap.

“Zachary,” I whispered. “That is the biggest cock I have ever imagined. My god, you are still soft...” I let the words trail off into the heated air.

As if to accentuate that fact, he grasped himself with one hand on the underside near the base of his huge cock. His hand didn’t nearly fit around the thickness of the shaft. I watched as his length bent over the edge of his hand, several inches hanging and an angle pointed down toward the ground.

I wanted to see more. I wanted to watch Zachary grow. I wanted him to cum for me. And I told him as much as I removed my bra and shorts.

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good lord, what a horse hung stud and what lovely tits!

keep comming, will be hot to hear about her becoming crazy =)

E_N

Experimental Member
Media
continuing where the original author left off. I hope I'm not stepping on his toes.

Part 3

I heard a gasp as my bra came loose, and I let my breasts spill out from its confines. It was Zachary, he obviously liked what he was seeing.
“Ohh, Karen, they’re even bigger and more beautiful than I imagined they could be.”

I turned toward my screen again and there was Zachary, slowly stroking his huge dick with both hands, hands which seemed ridiculously small when seen next to his cock. Watching him was such a treat that I decided to return the favor. I moved my hands up to my breasts, as I did I felt my nipples harden almost instantly, as I sensuously massaged and played with them, doing my best to show Zachary how heavy and full they were. A naughty idea crossed my mind, and I bit my lip in anticipation.

“Zachary,” I moaned. “I don’t want you touch your cock. I want to be able to see it, all of it, and I want to watch you get hard. Can you do that for me please?”

He moaned a little in frustration, but he did as I asked, and folded his hands behind his back. He had obviously grown some already. His cock (which before hung just above his kneecap) was now hanging just a bit past it. I could swear it looked thicker too. I moved one hand to my pussy as I looked up to meet his gaze. His expression was of pure lust, an expression I’m sure my countenance was echoing.

“Oh Karen, you’re so hot,” he said.

“Zachary,” I moaned. “You’re amazing. You have no idea what watching you grow is doing to me.”

I turned my concentration back to his impossibly big prick, and I swear to you, even on my crummy computer screen I could see it get bigger and BIGGER with every passing second. I plunged two fingers into my wet pussy, and felt an orgasm building so quickly it surprised me. I could feel my heart hammering away so quickly in my chest and I became aware that I was hyperventilating, and softly muttering, “so big, so god-damned big…” under my breath.

Watching Zachary get hard was like watching a building being erected. His cock was so heavy that it was still pointing down. The base however, was struggling to point upwards. His cock was thus arching up before most of it arched back down toward the ground. I felt my orgasm approaching just thinking about how heavy it must be, and how wonderful it would feel in my hands.

“Z..Zach..ary,” I moaned. “I’m gonna come, I’m so clo..ose….”

I looked back into his eyes and again saw that expression of pure lust. He licked his lips and nodded. I took that as encouragement, and plunged a third finger deep into my pussy; pleasure wracked my body, flowing outward from my pussy up into my chest and my face. It was the strongest orgasm I ever had, and I clamped down so hard on my fingers it would have hurt if it hadn’t been for the waves of pleasure that were overloading my brain.

“Ohhh.... My…. Gaaaaaaaawddddddd,” I screamed, closing my eyes with the intense pleasure. “Oh Zachary, Oh Zachary, you’re so big, you’re so big, you’re so big.”

I know saying that over and over was obvious, but it was all I could think of. I could feel my tongue lolling around in my mouth; I was coming so strongly that I was drooling a little bit. But I didn’t care. I opened my eyes again to watch Zachary, and he was breathing very heavily.

Looking down again, it was obvious that he was getting harder. Watching me come must have been good, because his huge dick was growing a lot more quickly now. I could actually see it throb bigger and fatter with each heavy breath he drew. It was arching downward still, but much higher than before, roughly even with his waist. I could see the blood rushing in to fill it out, to straighten it, to make him completely hard.

It was unreal. I couldn’t compare his size to anything, because you would never believe me. I was watching him myself and I still couldn’t believe it.

You’ll just have to decide whether to believe me or not. He was so big, that saying he was hung like a horse would’ve been an insult, not a complement.

The arch in his dick kept growing less pronounced much more straight now than curved.

“Almost there,” he breathed.

The lust in his voice was so thick I could feel another orgasm building just as my first was trailing off. His dick was almost completely straight now, so thick I couldn’t see his balls, and the length…. oh god….Zachary….

“Zachary, turn a little to your right for me, and back up just a bit from your computer, some of you has grown off camera.”

I bit my lip and smiled. He did too, and backed up a little, turning so I could get a better look at him. His cocked swayed a little bit back and forth as he did. It pointed up and out from his body at roughly a 30 degree angle. Standing there, posing for me, he looked like a Greek statue made flesh, like the god Priapus made human, just for me. I had to ask him, just to be sure.

“Zachary…are you for real? Can you tell me I’m not having a wonderful dream?”

“I’m real Karen.” he said, his voice deep and full of sexual longing. “This is all me, and you’re not dreaming. I must be the one dreaming. Watching you come was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. You’re so beautiful.”

“Thank you Zachary. You’re the most incredibly sexy man I’ve ever seen. And… I… I… I just cannot get over how huge your cock is. In all of my wildest dreams, I never even imagined one half your size.”
He smiled so warmly that I felt my own heart ache in my chest.

“Thank you Karen.” He said softly. “I’ve never felt better about my body. You make me happy to be this big.”

He smiled again, and I returned it.

“I’m the one who’s happy. Now I want you to use your hands again, I want to see you come for me, like I did for you.”

Zachary smiled, and happily brought his hands forward to start working on his incredible, massive, much too big dick.