Karmel of camwithher

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by floopypoo22, Dec 13, 2010.

1. floopypoo22

floopypoo22 Active Member

That's right, that's two posts in a row searching for mega-hot girls with ridiculously inflated boobies. This girl Karmel has the hottest little girl voice (check out the video she made with her tight pink shirt on: http://camwithhervideos.info/videos...top-chit-chat-camwithher-icgirls-foundrycams/ ), but while there are a couple of vids of her wearing revealing tops, I can't find a pic or video that fully exposes her amazing fake boobs ANYWHERE. Anyone know if this exists?

#1 floopypoo22, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  2. tren5pw88

tren5pw88 Member

3. Nox13

Nox13 New Member

I know this is old but to just bring some closure; I believe she doesn't do cam work for camwithher anymore..(could be wrong) the only way you might have got a peak of them melons would have been through a cam session. But i doubt she done much nudes, she is a tease and is now a financial domme to further cement it.

Princess Karmel - Financial Domination, Money Slavery, Domination

But don't be disappointed though. I have just the medicine for your ailments, boobies galore!

Home - Fakez

4. floopypoo22

Actually, I did finally get a chance to see them thanks to a vid someone posted over in "The Perfect Boobs" forum where she gives a guy a bj topless. They were definitely nice, but didn't really compare to those of my personal favorite and avatar Kathy Lee. I think it was just her enticing high-pitched voice from that video I posted that piqued my interest in the first place. Now I've moved on to another girl though- another cam girl called Sexy Isabella. Here's a link:

LiveCamSex & LiveStrip mit SexyIsabella, 25 Jahre jung, im LiveCamChat! blonde maus!

Searching for nudes of camgirls is like going on a search for the Golden Fleece, I know, but if I'm going to find it somehow it'll be through a forum like this.

5. kingkham

kingkham New Member

where is that link?

6. floopypoo22

Where is which link? If you're talking about the one with the topless BJ, that was taken down long ago (and I didn't even save the file myself). If you're talking about SexyIsabella, there was a topless clip of her posted over at theperfectboobs.com (Amateur section), but it's choppy as hell and wasn't particularly a turn on for me (not because she isn't gorgeous, but because she doesn't really know how to show herself off right).

7. floopypoo22

8. fata

fata New Member

if you have this video, please post it or reupload it on a site, i search soo long

Draft saved Draft deleted