Jake768

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This sexy hunk should already have had a thread on here a LONG time ago. He's got a perfect body, beautiful abs, nice hair, symmetrical face, and probably a huge (allegedly) dark/brown colored penis that he keeps tucked away along with his big fat balls. He has large triceps, huge arms overall, veiny forearms, and amazing abs that deserve to have cum licked off of them. He's a lifter and gym influencer and I think he's really kind, but he also deserves some tight holes that he can go inside all the way and cum in them and then come right back out because he's a king and he deserves that luxury. What I would give to be stretched out and filled up by this hunk, to drink all his cum and worship him. His cum must be so sweet and creamy because he's careful with his diet all the time so he probably makes sure that his semen is healthy, but overall this guy is a hunk who deserves to be worshipped, especially on here.
**His bulge is slightly visible in the last photo too!
1685261656713.png
1685261673976.png
1685261693828.png
1685261714966.png
1685261750567.png

Jake768

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes please!
Karson definitely has a big cock with a dark pink tip, confirmed here by himself via IG DMs:
1685424143889.png

I wish someone would grab his cock after a good workout to signal he did a good job so he gets hard. Or get him a cock ring that he needs to keep on all the time so his cock is constantly hard and he's always horny, would look really nice watching someone as ripped as him always hard, with a monster poking out of his pants

Jake768

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMG_2163.jpeg
IMG_2164.jpeg
IMG_2167.jpeg
IMG_2168.jpeg
IMG_2169.jpeg

His legs are so big I wanna sit on him and watch his penis rise as he gets horny. His lips are so pink and beautiful, perfect to eat a tight ass as he gets it ready for shoving his dark pink tip deep into it and then getting ready as he delivers all of his creamy seed inside deep. I wanna cum all over his chest as I ride him and he holds both of fat cheeks pulling them apart as he goes inside deeper and deeper pushing his pink tip against my prostate making me cum all over him as he licks his lips and my cum simultaneously. After I finish, he feels even harder in me as he moans “I’m cumming babe, ahhhhhh” and he fills up my tight hole with all of his cream. When he pulls out, his cock detaches and it flops out, still hard and still ready to blow another load. And all the cum that didn’t release out of his dark pink tip is leaking out onto my body as my hole tenses from the pounding he gave me. All of Karson’s cum is in me and he smiles as he licks my cum off his chest and slaps my ass, “Great work. Again?”

Jake768

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tbh I think Karson has wayyyy too much cum that he stores in his big fat brown balls (he might tan them too!), he needs to let some of it out and into our mouths and honestly it’s unfair that he would stoop so low so as to keep all of his internal fluids, his semen especially away from his fans. I want that salty cum bc he needs to be serviced and told he’s an alpha male bc he is

Reactions: Darklord986

Jake768

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Karson’s penis likely looks like these imo, probably uncut, dark brown bc he has a dark pink tip as well, and he’s probably a hung guy with a lot of testosterone and cum. Definitely super hard and super large when he’s turned on, likely his balls are big too to carry his potent cum/sperms too
IMG_2175.jpeg

IMG_2177.jpeg

hijdbejej

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How did you get him to confirm this
Karson definitely has a big cock with a dark pink tip, confirmed here by himself via IG DMs:
View attachment 97766001
I wish someone would grab his cock after a good workout to signal he did a good job so he gets hard. Or get him a cock ring that he needs to keep on all the time so his cock is constantly hard and he's always horny, would look really nice watching someone as ripped as him always hard, with a monster poking out of his pa