Kasey Kahne (nascar)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by rayray, Aug 14, 2006.

1. rayray

rayray Active Member

I saw the thread on the very well known Jeff Gordon. Is anyone familiar with this new rookie up and comer?? He is a real cutie..

2. lesmeljos

lesmeljos Member

Albums:
    Kasey is a 26 year old driver from Washington State. He is an up and coming (sic) nascar driver with a gorgeous body!!! He had a segment on tv at the start of this season (first race) which showed him swimming/having fun in Hawaii - with Casey Mears (another driver). I missed it and would love to see some caps from that event if anyone has them! I have some pictures but have no idea how to post them! Sorry.

BTW... because of the fire-retardant clothing all drivers wear on race day, it is difficult to ascertain the size of the package...which is why it would be nice to see some caps from Hawaii's escapades!

3. rayray

rayray Active Member

He recently did a commercial spot which ran during a race on T.V. During the commercial he had women lining up to see him, dream sequences etc...His popularity is just now starting to take hold.

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

It's tricky to find many images of Kasey K. in which he isn't wearing either unrevealing racing gear or a car. :rolleyes:

Even at mostbeautifulmen.com, his gallery images are utterly unrevealing (although pretty) :wink::

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/athletes/kaseykahne/bio.shtml

I managed to find one cap from that, which is the first attachment below. Otherwise, I've also included his appearance in People Magazine's "Fifty Hottest Bachelors" issue from 2004 (sorry, I don't have the page in better quality), and a couple of pictures of him in jeans, which at least may have some greater potential for crotch-gazing than racing gear does. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

5. beachound

beachound Member

Kasey is very hot! Beautiful eyes. Anyone got any pics of him shirtless or in shorts?

Draft saved Draft deleted