Kasey Kahne (nascar)

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kasey is a 26 year old driver from Washington State. He is an up and coming (sic) nascar driver with a gorgeous body!!! He had a segment on tv at the start of this season (first race) which showed him swimming/having fun in Hawaii - with Casey Mears (another driver). I missed it and would love to see some caps from that event if anyone has them! I have some pictures but have no idea how to post them! Sorry.

BTW... because of the fire-retardant clothing all drivers wear on race day, it is difficult to ascertain the size of the package...which is why it would be nice to see some caps from Hawaii's escapades!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's tricky to find many images of Kasey K. in which he isn't wearing either unrevealing racing gear or a car. :rolleyes:

Even at mostbeautifulmen.com, his gallery images are utterly unrevealing (although pretty) :wink::

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/athletes/kaseykahne/bio.shtml

lesmeljos said:
He had a segment on tv at the start of this season (first race) which showed him swimming/having fun in Hawaii - with Casey Mears (another driver). I missed it and would love to see some caps from that event if anyone has them!
I managed to find one cap from that, which is the first attachment below. Otherwise, I've also included his appearance in People Magazine's "Fifty Hottest Bachelors" issue from 2004 (sorry, I don't have the page in better quality), and a couple of pictures of him in jeans, which at least may have some greater potential for crotch-gazing than racing gear does. :rolleyes:

Attachments