Kastra10 PE Journal

Kastra10

Just Browsing
Media
After a while, reading it on this forum and tried stretching a little for some while, I have decided to begin with PE. I`m above average and I`m satisfied with it. My girlfriend says it really don`t have to be longer, but a little thicker wouldn`t hurt. But I have decided that these are my goals:

Current:
Flaccid: 5.5"
Erect: 8.3"
Girth: 5.1"

Goals:
Erect: 9"
Girth: 5.5"

After read in the forum I have seen that girth is harder to gain. So I have set my self a realistic goal I think. (opinions?) I know Im long, but I want that feeling that is huge. I don`t know why, but I always have wondered how to have a 9".
So here is my first 2 weeks:

Day 1: 3*50 Jelqs. Towelraises
Day 2: 2*75 Jelqs. And 1 set of each exercise in the Oriental Massage
Day 3: Rest day
Day 4: Towelraises
Day 5: 2*100 Jelqs. And 1 set of each exercise in the Oriental Massage.
Day 6: 3*50 Jelqs. Towelraises
Day 7: Rest day.

Week 2

Day 1: 3*60 Jelqs .Towelraises
Day 2: 2*75 Jelqs. And 1 set of each exercise in the Oriental Massage
Day 3: Rest day
Day 4: 1 set of each exercise in the Oriental Massage. Towelraises.
Day 5: 2*100 Jelqs. And 1 set of each exercise in the Oriental Massage.
Day 6: 3*60 Jelqs. Towelraises.
Day 7: Rest day.

I will have a progression and have a "2 step forward,1 step back" progression to have the progression to achieve my goals and not hurt myself. I will measure every 2 weeks.

Any opinions? :)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your goals are modest and you should achieve them in the near future if you stick to your routine.

While the routine you outlined isn't exactly the one listed in the beginner's course, it looks progressive and sensible. You may want to do the "Stop and Start" a couple of times a week. As a stamina exercise it's ubeatable.

cmuboy25

Experimental Member
Media
Go for it! Your dick is already a nice site, but why not go for an improvement? As for your routine, it's more than I have time for, but I'm prepared to wait longer for my gains. I do a set of stretches, followed by 50-100 wet jelqs in sets of 25, then 3-5 10 second squeezes, 50 3 second kegels, 150 1 second kegels... I've seen some progress already in length and girth at about 3 weeks in. My next measurement (every 2 weeks) is Thurs - good luck, man!

iftimewasreal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good luck man! Definitely stick to the routine and don't give up. That is THE most important thing. Do it right, and you'll see results.