Kate Upton

erectionman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont know how im only discovering her now... this girl is insane and just wow, i dont think i need to ever look at a diff girl again....

i love how "bouncy" she is...

Kate Upton Slow Motion - YouTube
She is perfect,you just know her pussy would match the rest of her.Here's hoping to see it one day

D

deleted157868

She is the single most overrated thing in todays society. People are just blinded by her tits that they don't notice her ugly face, pancake ass, and just weird body

Attachments

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She does have a pretty weird body.. almost Sponge bob like

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont know how im only discovering her now... this girl is insane and just wow, i dont think i need to ever look at a diff girl again....

i love how "bouncy" she is...

Kate Upton Slow Motion - YouTube
Man, I KNOW!!! I've seen her pic two times in the NY DAILY NEWS, and man, the 1st with her sumptuous tits almost spilling out of that bikini and that sweet fresh face, I couldn't concentrate fully the rest of the day.

She is the single most overrated thing in todays society. People are just blinded by her tits that they don't notice her ugly face, pancake ass, and just weird body
Y'know something, I think your opinion is overrated if you make asinine remarks like that.:irked:

D

deleted157868

Man, I KNOW!!! I've seen her pic two times in the NY DAILY NEWS, and man, the 1st with her sumptuous tits almost spilling out of that bikini and that sweet fresh face, I couldn't concentrate fully the rest of the day.

Y'know something, I think your opinion is overrated if you make asinine remarks like that.:irked:

Because I disagree with you my opinion is invalid? lol ok guy

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's fine dude, to each their own. But I think it's kinda cool that the media is giving a voluptuous girl attention. Personally I think she is lovely.
Dig it. She's not only sweet looking, and angelic, but she looks like she fills out an evening gown just fine.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
You have some pretty high standards to call her face ugly. Who has a beautiful face in your opinion?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How much does crystal meth go for nowadays? :wink:

Hey, put the brakes on there, dollface. Kate's a real beauty...and I feel the need to defend her since she's from my hometown and her uncle Fred is my Congressman. Jealousy just makes you into a hater...very unattractive.

Reactions: DenverCumAddict

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, put the brakes on there, dollface. Kate's a real beauty...and I feel the need to defend her since she's from my hometown and her uncle Fred is my Congressman. Jealousy just makes you into a hater...very unattractive.

I *was* defending her too! :tongue: So it's all good.

I do agree her Sports illustrated cover is a photoshop disaster. She is waaaay better looking IRL.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Besides the huge tits, she has a great face and a nice toned ass. she does have a long torso, which makes some swimsuits look weird.

akbakb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Lily Collins is a lot better looking then Kate Upton. They're both still beyond hot though.

Face (especially eyes) and body go to Lily for me, and tits, ass, and legs go to kate. I wonder what they will look like in a couple years.

They look so young.