Kathy Griffin and Margaret Cho

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to be friends with these two I would probably be lauhing my ass off all the time.Though the GD thing would be screeched to a halt if I had anything to say about it.I love Margaret she is such a character her mommy routine kills me:WHAT IS AN ASS MASTER? HA! Kathy she is just nuts plain and simple and she tells it like it is.Both these women are ballsy and crass.I liked that episode of D-LIST where Kathy was performing at a British pub and before the night came to perform she had to fix everything up.There was a poster of Ryan Seacrest behind her and she told one of the grips Okay look honey we need to take this down I mean look at him he has more makeup on then I do!So which one do you prefer Margaret or Kathy? I like both.:18: :18: :18: :notworthy:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kathy Griffin is the most untalented person ever to grace the earth.

It is your opinion that she is.

I find her very funny. Many str8 men think that there are NO funny women.

Actually Lisa Lampanelli is the funniest female comic that I have ever heard.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
It is your opinion that she is.

I find her very funny. Many str8 men think that there are NO funny women.

Actually Lisa Lampanelli is the funniest female comic that I have ever heard.

Do straight men really think that or is that just yet another of your reactionary attempts to portray people you disagree with in a bad light?

It could just be that I don't think Kathy Griffin had any comic ability whatsoever. Imagine that, an opinion different to yours that isnt born from prejudice.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
given a choice between kathy griffin or margaret cho, I'd choose kathy.

first of all, she can laugh at herself and most of the time she does. no one is funny unless they can do that. second, she has a very quick wit which to me means she is intelligent (when was the last time paris "the human condom" hilton had a razor sharp comeback?) is she mean to people? not if it's the truth...

blm

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do straight men really think that or is that just yet another of your reactionary attempts to portray people you disagree with in a bad light?

It could just be that I don't think Kathy Griffin had any comic ability whatsoever. Imagine that, an opinion different to yours that isnt born from prejudice.

Is she really the most untalented person ever to grace the earth?

Have you met everyone on earth, or are you just a nasty, bitter person who wants to antagonize others? Or are you that big dirigible person people talk about?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

First of all I do not know if you are Str8, gay, or bi.

Do not be so defensive. I said MANY str8 men, not all.

I also said that it was your opinion.

You appear to have reading comprehension problems

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I enjoy Margaret Cho, but can not stand Kathy Griffen. There is something about her that is like running my nails down a chalk board and I don't find her funny. She comes on, and the channel is immediatley changed.

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not only are both totally unfunny and untalented, they are so annoying that one cannot help but become enraged if forced to suffer them for more than 30 seconds.

As to anyone enjoying them at all, well, that speaks volumes about the state of things and the type of people walking around in open society.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not only are both totally unfunny and untalented, they are so annoying that one cannot help but become enraged if forced to suffer them for more than 30 seconds.

As to anyone enjoying them at all, well, that speaks volumes about the state of things and the type of people walking around in open society.

Of course we are all entitled to our opinions but they are two of my favorites. I'm curious lisasdong, who do you like?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading this thread, I watched some Kathy Griffin video clips. Not bad, not bad... I think she could grow on me.

I especially like the D list material -- about time someone punched some air out of all those stupid, puffed up celebrities!