Kathy Griffin-funny or annoying?

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or both?
A member here showed me some time ago videos of her. I believe it`s called stand-up comedy and I was like-Nah, not my cup of tea. But I have started watching My Life On The D List and to be honest I started liking her very much!
But I can see that she can be a bit over the top and annoy.
So, whats your opinion on her.

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really did not like her until I started watching her show "My Life On The D List". I love the show. I could not believe her husband stole over money from her and thought she would not find out! She should of never wrote and signed a blank check for anyone.

Did you see the show on the day her guy friend took Ambien and she taped him walking around the house and eating all the food. He had no idea he was doing any of it until he saw the tape. I love her now and try to tape her stand-up show on my DVR on the days we are not home. She gets away with insulting many movie and TV stars.

Funny.

She was hilarious when she stood in for Larry King. Quite how well Piers Morgan will do, remains to be seen...

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love me some Kathy! She is very edgy with her comedy so I appreciate it very much. I enjoy her shows on TV (the stand-up shows or MLOTDL) as well as her live performances. I am definitely proud to say that I am one of her "gays".

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think this is one of those things where more gay men are gonna love her and more straight men are going to find her annoying. Myself? I think Kathy is evil and that's awesome. Her routines on Clay Aiken? Come on... how could you not like 'em? :biggrin:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am definitely proud to say that I am one of her "gays".

If the only joke she'd ever made was saying "I speak Gay" I'd still be a fan forever. Much like Joan Rivers (who, believe it or not, used to be hysterical) before, or, more recently, Margaret Cho, she has found her audience and finds us fab-u-lous :biggrin1:

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i'm probably alone here but, gay as i am, i can't stand her. her comedy begins & ends with celebrity musings. don't get me wrong, she has her moments of brilliance (whitney, paula abdul) but, for me, her comedic style is mono layered. I'm also irritated by the way she refers to 'her gays'. I know she's a big gay supporter but i find her approach patronising

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find her riotous, but can only tolerate her in limited doses.

Anyone who will tell a live television audience that an award is her god now and that Jesus can suck it...that's just aces by me.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find her riotous, but can only tolerate her in limited doses.

Anyone who will tell a live television audience that an award is her god now and that Jesus can suck it...that's just aces by me.

We've been waiting years now for you to send back that brief form so that we can send you your Honorary Gay card; it's good everywhere :wink: