Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got done watching it a short while ago, anyone else who saw it yet care to comment? I thought it was really good, better than her last special this year. And the part where she was talking about grindr was hilarious! :laugh2:

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FCUK -- I hope I remembered to DVR that...

Oh well...Bravo will rerun it 8 million times, along w/The Real Housewives of Whereverthefcuk...

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm trying to remember each of this year's stand up specials that aired on Bravo, I know that I liked Gurrl Down (and this recent one) better than Pants Off, which didn't seem to get rolling until about halfway through. I can't remember much about the first one, 50 and Not Pregnant, so I may have to re-watch that one later.

My experience has been that most people either love her or hate her, and most gay guys seem to fall into the former category. But not all, by any means.

I'm a big KG fan but her routines are getting tired.

She's been dishing about the same celebs for years now to the point of irrelevancy. In actuality, she's befriended many of the same celebs that she used to ruthlessly trash.

Nothing she says ever shocks me, but I had to change the channel during her last TV special. She was telling a story about having sex with her much younger boyfriend. It involved a used condom and one of her dogs. It was more than I could stomach.

Kathy needs to mix it up somehow. She needs a new nemesis (ala Oprah, The View, Seacrest) to jumpstart her routines.