Katie Couric

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hung_me, Oct 1, 2008.

1. hung_me

hung_me Member

Is my hero. I just saw her interview with Sarah Palin, and I think I'm in love with a menopausal woman.

It must be fun to be a journalist-interviewer. It's sort of like being a modern-day Socrates, don't you think?

2. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I saw the interview tonight. I don't generally watch Katie but I have been since I've been watching the Sarah Palin series. She's good. (I always liked her on Today, but I watch NBC or CNN usually). Have to say, and hate to admit it, that I almost felt sorry for Palin this evening. Katie was asking entirely reasonable questions, and she asked the exact same ones of Biden as well, but "poor" Sarah is an absolute train wreck. The woman is a disaster. I thought tomorrow night's debates were going to be amusing but now I'm thinking they may just be painful.

3. D_Davy_Downspout

D_Davy_Downspout Account Disabled

These were softball questions, and she failed so bad she had to have McCain come on to back her up.

I was speechless. Even staunch republicans are outraged at this point...I mean George FUCKING Will is coming out against her.

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Yeah, well, I was being nice. This is closer to what I mean:

http://www.lpsg.org/1735919-post8.html

5. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, the more painful it is for her tomorrow night the more likely a landslide becomes. As long as Biden doesn't ask any people in wheel chairs to stand up.

Draft saved Draft deleted