Katie Couric

hung_me

1st Like
Media
Is my hero. I just saw her interview with Sarah Palin, and I think I'm in love with a menopausal woman.

It must be fun to be a journalist-interviewer. It's sort of like being a modern-day Socrates, don't you think?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw the interview tonight. I don't generally watch Katie but I have been since I've been watching the Sarah Palin series. She's good. (I always liked her on Today, but I watch NBC or CNN usually). Have to say, and hate to admit it, that I almost felt sorry for Palin this evening. Katie was asking entirely reasonable questions, and she asked the exact same ones of Biden as well, but "poor" Sarah is an absolute train wreck. The woman is a disaster. I thought tomorrow night's debates were going to be amusing but now I'm thinking they may just be painful.

D_Davy_Downspout

Account Disabled
Media
I saw the interview tonight. I don't generally watch Katie but I have been since I've been watching the Sarah Palin series. She's good. (I always liked her on Today, but I watch NBC or CNN usually). Have to say, and hate to admit it, that I almost felt sorry for Palin this evening. Katie was asking entirely reasonable questions, and she asked the exact same ones of Biden as well, but "poor" Sarah is an absolute train wreck. The woman is a disaster. I thought tomorrow night's debates were going to be amusing but now I'm thinking they may just be painful.

These were softball questions, and she failed so bad she had to have McCain come on to back her up.

I was speechless. Even staunch republicans are outraged at this point...I mean George FUCKING Will is coming out against her.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
These were softball questions, and she failed so bad she had to have McCain come on to back her up.

I was speechless. Even staunch republicans are outraged at this point...I mean George FUCKING Will is coming out against her.

Yeah, well, I was being nice. This is closer to what I mean:

http://www.lpsg.org/1735919-post8.html

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the more painful it is for her tomorrow night the more likely a landslide becomes. As long as Biden doesn't ask any people in wheel chairs to stand up.