Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Can i get her eyes custom changed or maybe her expression? Hell i didnt even look at her gallery but i've got to wonder why this post is being made now if she does obviously post much at this current time. I had no idea who he was talking about, much like everyone else.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah I bet she'll add you to Yahoo, chicks with dicks always do :tongue:

HA! thats gold my dear SP!

None the less, i did look her up, shes not much to write home about but she does look like a normal girl and not a real doll. I was relieved. But shes had a whopping 102 posts in over 3 years so where are you reading her posts? Looks like you'd have to dig pretty deep to find them.

oddball217

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My only comment would be, if she is 20 years old and a senior in high school, she must be dumb as a bag of rocks. She actually looks about 16. Can anyone say "JAILBAIT"?:eek:

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My only comment would be, if she is 20 years old and a senior in high school, she must be dumb as a bag of rocks. She actually looks about 16. Can anyone say "JAILBAIT"?:eek:

It's possible she just didn't update that part of her profile -- if she's actually a woman, which as I said above, I have doubts about. I think whoever it is just grabbed a few images off of a webcam gallery and invented an identity, which happens here all the time. Regardless, she's hardly a prolific poster, so it doesn't really matter for the board at large.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, she's older than it seems at first. She's nice, and will add you on Yahoo if you're polite. I wouldn't bother her too much though, she doesn't really log on much.

VERY hot, though. Agree with OP
:scratchchin: Have you seen her on cam ampblaster? :confused13:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
She might be nice and might be over 18 now, but hardly worth this post of dedication to her. Why would someone bring her up like this like the rest of us know her?

What a waste of board space if you ask me. IT should be merged with all the "ASK ME" posts.

If you PM with her on yahoo so much why dont you tell her this personally?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
She might be nice and might be over 18 now, but hardly worth this post of dedication to her. Why would someone bring her up like this like the rest of us know her?

What a waste of board space if you ask me. IT should be merged with all the "ASK ME" posts.

Multiple Id's to attract others to the fake persona?

I find it amusing that all the women are getting pissed about this.

Katiecav is real, although maybe not very active in the LPSG world. I find it rather refreshing that she's not all over the place posting stupid shit. It makes her that much more real.

Besides, her boobs are the best on the site, and I'm not willing to let that go.

She's been here longer than you. I had no idea who you were for awhile. Someone did give you a thread too. Does this mean you're fake?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Katiecav is real

And how do you know she's real?

Until you're a woman you can't really know how the fakes affect our activity on this site. I was in the chat room last night and this guy, dimo something or other, comes in 'any cunts in here' he asks. Some guys on the net speak to us like that, and I think that a contributary factor to that is the fake women on the net, they're guys wanting talk of a sexual nature and have no interest in any sort of normal chat so they encourage that, there are more of them than there are of us, so some guys get the idea that we like that. We're women who post naked photos on the net, that doesn't mean we're whores or that we have no morals or integrity - but the people who fake throw suspicion on us too.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
In exchanging a few messages with her, I got the distinct impression she's a man pretending to be an attractive young woman for the purposes of drawing out anecdotes about what it's like to have a big cock. There's nothing I can put my finger on directly, of course, but that's just the impression I got. When I made my skepticism known, "she" told me to look at her gallery; when I pointed out that it hadn't been updated in two years and that she could quickly dispel any doubts with a new photo, she went silent.

Sure, she could have just been offended, but I don't think so.

I agree with you. I'm sure this person is a guy!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I find it amusing that all the women are getting pissed about this.

Katiecav is real, although maybe not very active in the LPSG world. I find it rather refreshing that she's not all over the place posting stupid shit. It makes her that much more real.

Besides, her boobs are the best on the site, and I'm not willing to let that go.
I'm not pissed at all, she ain't raining on my parade, I know I look good. I have multiple threads too.. if that is what we're measuring.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
She's been here longer than you. I had no idea who you were for awhile. Someone did give you a thread too. Does this mean you're fake?

Why would any of the regs be jealous of someone that obviously doesnt make an impression on anyone but a select few who is on her buddylist.

I'd say almost every one of the females posting on LPSG are confident enough that they dont have to be jealous of someone a good decade or two younger. We are pretty confident to be here at all. And i've never doubted that she was real, go back and read the posts in this thread.

Why does every bitch of a woman and prick males always resort to the ridiculous "You're just jealous" when we sense stupidity?

It is stupid to announce to all of LPSG that she has the best body and posts of everyone here when 97% of the board as no fucking clue on who she is. She probably hasnt even noticed your poor accolades.

It's just laughable at this point. So Katie, if you are indeed reading this pathetic thread dedicated to you, know the rest of us arent jealous of you at all. We just find it more than weird.

Who cares if she was here before me. I dont need threads dedicated to me. I'm conjuring up the spirit of MB when i say WHO GIVES A FIGGIDY FUCK?

No one has answered the vital question of HAS SHE CAMMED FOR YOU?

And rubbing one out for her on cam isnt what we're asking here.