Kayne West's girlfriend has some junk in her trunk....

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where's a pix of his boyfriend? I do not mean any harm but I do not think that he is 100% straight. I like his music and everything and I do not think he is a bad person, but I believe that we do not have the whole story. Also, it is okay if he does not kiss and tell.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Where's a pix of his boyfriend? I do not mean any harm but I do not think that he is 100% straight. I like his music and everything and I do not think he is a bad person, but I believe that we do not have the whole story. Also, it is okay if he does not kiss and tell.

this is more a "amber rose's ass appreciation thread" then a "is kayne really straight? "thread.
But now that you speak of him as an individual...i hate the guy. He does some very catchy songs that i like every now and then(not his last album which is awful) but he's full of himself...and full of shit for that matter...he thinks he's the voice of a generation...not even close.
He thinks he has amazing style...he doesn't.
Basically he thinks he is god on earth...he is not.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, KanYe has his moments but his heart is in the right place.

If he has a boyfriend, does he have junk in his trunk as well?:wink:

Post his pics.

To KanYe and many other artists: Please stop using Antares AUTOTUNE software plug-in. Whatever that setting is you are using...it will never make you sound like Roger Troutman. If you want to be Roger, use a talk box run through a synth.

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To KanYe and many other artists: Please stop using Antares AUTOTUNE software plug-in. Whatever that setting is you are using...it will never make you sound like Roger Troutman. If you want to be Roger, use a talk box run through a synth.

you do realize that nearly every artist in the last 15 years has been using autotune so that everything is absolutely perfect right?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you do realize that nearly every artist in the last 15 years has been using autotune so that everything is absolutely perfect right?

Oh I understand that.

But there is a setting on the Antares AUTOTUNE software plug in that will make your voice sounded bitched out robotic (Remember this song ? Daft Punk. Even Jamie Foxx. )

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and if wishes were horses beggars would ride. For the 900th time, not every straight man is secretly gay. :rolleyes: :duh: :irked:

okay thats a sick ass on a white girl but not to be rude...she kinda isn't very pretty
Oh thank goodness, I'm so glad someone else said it first. :redface: Initially I thought it was the Susan Powter haircut, but she is really rather average in the face.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and if wishes were horses beggars would ride. For the 900th time, not every straight man is secretly gay.

KanYe could be bi. You never know.

Oh thank goodness, I'm so glad someone else said it first. :redface: Initially I thought it was the Susan Powter haircut, but she is really rather average in the face.

I don't think KanYe was looking at the face when he started dating that girl. Hehehe. He probably has bodyguards with phasers set to kill on any man or woman that approaches her.