keane frontman tom's big bulge

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like his singing and all. Keane is a great band. I don't see the bulge, though.

Not that that is a bad or a good thing. (I don't really care that much about the size of it.)

He looks charming. He isn't bad looking at all. I think that sometimes you get too good looking peeps in the music biz (you find the talent and art are lacking.). If you get an Average Joe/Jane talent, you will find some extraordinary art. Like Macy Grey. Like Morrissey. Like Elvis Costello.

Video-wise--I don't believe they had undulating scantilly clad women sexing each other up. And end up with a gangsta rapper off loading an UZI in a junkie grandma's face. All the while posing in front of a five hundred dollar hooptie with three thousand dollars worth of "rims" on the wheels.

bulgelad

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't noticed much of a bulge on him but I did see a picture of all the band standing up and I think it was the drummer, sorry I don't know his name,who had a massive bulge. It looked like he had a really big cock! Unfortunately because he's normally behind the drum kit I haven't seen it again since.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God you guys have GREAT imaginations. You would be a bulge on a chipmunk ig you are so desperate to see one. Gee me a break guys.
Dont waste peoples time with your CRUSH's. Post REAL bulges....