Keane

Yadabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just wondering... are there any Keane fans? They're my favourite band, they inspired me to take piano lessons which I loved, and their concert I went to last year was the happiest day of my life! I would post some videos and all, but I have far too many favourites and I'm just lazy now :p

Anyone with me??:smile:

Keane are good. I preferred their early stuff like 'Somewhere Only We Know' and 'Everybody's Changing'.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes! I love them. I didn't really get into Night Train, but Under the Iron Sea will forever have a place in my heart. I hope their next album is more like the first 2. I do enjoy Perfect Symmetry but that first album was track after track of good pop music. Bedshapped is one of my favorite songs ever!

Yadabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes! I love them. I didn't really get into Night Train, but Under the Iron Sea will forever have a place in my heart. I hope their next album is more like the first 2. I do enjoy Perfect Symmetry but that first album was track after track of good pop music. Bedshapped is one of my favorite songs ever!

Exactly my thoughts! They already said in their website that the next album will probably resemble Under The Iron Sea, which is kinda awesome! :tongue: