Keeley Hazell

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by UncutScot7.5, Jul 16, 2007.

1. UncutScot7.5

UncutScot7.5 New Member

I've never had sex with a celebrity, but the closest I've come was one seeing me naked. I was dating a fellow busty model friend of Keeley Hazell's and there was one occaision I spent the night at my girlfriend's place. I was taking a nice warm shower in the morning and didn't think anyone besides my girlfriend was there. So of course I walked out naked, hanging in a limp, but a good full 6 inch "shower" mode. Apparently Keeley was stopping by and at that moment was walking right toward me in the hall. I reacted and said "oops sorry" and backed into the bathroom without closing the door. She just smiled raised her eyebrows and kept walking. But I was catching her take a supposedly-subtle nice long look as she walked by, with a huge smile. I never told my girlfriend and I don't know if she ever heard from Keeley, but that pretty much made my day.

I honestly have no idea if she was impressed or what, but it's fun to think that maybe she was. I don't know. Actually I do know i'm bigger than that dude in her sex tape so who knows??

2. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

Uh, so who's this chick you're dating lol?

3. UncutScot7.5

UncutScot7.5 New Member

I dated her for a bit last summer. She's a model who did some of the other zoo magazine stuff, but puting her in the "celebrity" category might not be accurate. She's just in the regular model category.

Draft saved Draft deleted