keep penis head exposed wearing underwear

undisclosed

Just Browsing
Media
do you keep your penis head exposed when wearing underwear or not?
if i let it exposed, some hours later, the skin would slide back to cover the head. what do you do to your penis?
i heard some fell unconfortable when penis head exposed to the underwear, do you have this probelm? i don't and i want to know that feeling

It seems the default position on my foreskin is behind the head so my head is pretty much exposed in my underwear all the time. It doesn't seem to bother me.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude my circumcised cockhead is always exposed and bare in my calvin klein underwear and I really love the feeling as my knobhead rubs against the cotton material. If I'm playing football or cycling it rubs even more and I can get a semi-stiff if that happens
I also love going commando in my jeans

Speedos4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes, sometimes not – I go both ways.
If I want to think about something other than my dick then I keep the head covered. But if I want to be aware of my dick all day then I skin back the foreskin, and it stays where I put it.
(Sometimes wear a glans ring as well – that's a whole lot of fun.)

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lately, I have taken to putting my cock and balls through the hole in the front of my boxer briefs. After a little modification, I can fit them through, and show my bulge even in underwear. Commando has never felt comfortable to me, so this is my preferred option to show my stuff, lol.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lately, I have taken to putting my cock and balls through the hole in the front of my boxer briefs. After a little modification, I can fit them through, and show my bulge even in underwear. Commando has never felt comfortable to me, so this is my preferred option to show my stuff, lol.
I'll hang it out if Im in a showy mood. If Im really wanting to show I pull the skin back but I will get a good chubby doing this that will quickly go full erect If Im not careful. If I go a long time this way eventually it gets a little painful and will throb as it has been slightly cutting of the circulation all day. If I do this I dont wear loose pants or thin material as it will only tickle me or make it look like I have a dildo stuffed down my pants.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine is always exposed whatever I am wearing - foreskin rolled back 24/7. If commando or wearing loose boxers, the rubbing makes me aware of it, but I love the feeling.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I am circumcised, I had felt the rubbing all my life, but mainly on the top side since I used to wear it downward in my briefs. When I tried pulling it upward, the sensation on the underside would always make me erect. But now I'm used to it.